No Tags Found!

LACHHMAN

Journey with CiteHR Dear Sujithamk I am keen to go thro' the journey you happily experienced. To-day its my first step towards this journey Ajay Lachhman Mauritius
From Mauritius, Vacoas
deepakthakur
Hello, I have completed B.C.A in 2003. I have 5 years job experienced in back office jobs as computer operator , office administrator. Now i want to make my career in SAP . Plz. suggest me which course will be better so that i could get a job at least of Rs. 15000/--
My email

From India, Gurgaon
Hema_Naga_Tulasi.Korupalli
Hi,
Good noon to all i'm completed MBA with HR now i'm working in one of the consulting firm as IT Recruiter Trainee i'm in little bit confusion weather my decision is correct or not plz suggest me in which way it will help in my future.

From India, Hyderabad
LACHHMAN

Dear everbody.
Sorry for my anability to response to the various postings earlier as had an accident.
During my convalecence I had the opportunity to go throuh the forum and I realLy enjoyed the quality of inputs.I wanted even to contact few to help me in respect of safety and health management.You are really great and commited people.
I am presently involved in a risk assessment project for a concrete premixed plant.Do any friends can help in by forwarding any doc. or link me with any mail contacts.
Regards
AJAY

From Mauritius, Vacoas
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.