Zarina
Hi, i am new to citehr .. i just came across it .. i think itz a gud platform to discuss basic problems of a hr nd get solutions from the right people .. i just joined as HR recruiter :) Zarina
From India, Kochi
modishan
hello to all members at city hr i got the more than 7year experience in hr and payroll related matters if any doubt pl ask any queries
From India, Madras
cti.rohit99
hello seniors , i need your help i make report of 202 employees salary of yearly month wise so please exlain how to make. Rohit Singh Asst. manager HR
From India, Delhi
cti.rohit99
hello seniors , i need your help i make report of 202 employees salary of yearly month wise so please exlain how to make. Rohit Singh Asst. manager HR
From India, Delhi
prg_32
Hello to all members at CiteHR Hello friends, I am new to ur community and feeling proud to be associated with CiteHR Regards Praveen Gupta
From India, New Delhi
bhupyadav
Hello friends,
I'm extremely glad joining CityHR and hope I will receive the solution of all my queries as soon as my friends and Hr experts possibly can. There is a lot of aspects to learn & experience, whom are new in hr to.
Regards,
Bhupendra

From India, Bhopal
anil.arora

You are most welcome Sujitha. Hello 9231585751, Really you get the certificate from this CiteHR..Is it true???
From India, Gurgaon
saurabh259
Hello to all members at city HR.
I feel very happy to join city hr group i had taken many information from city hr in my past 2-3 months. Now i feel that i should be the member of this informing site.
Thanks
Regards
Saurabh

From India, Calcutta
b.satyam reddy
Hi,
This is satyam, new member of this foram.I am looking for Ms word,excel,powerpoint and other MS-Office short cut keys and screen shorts, could u plz forward me if you have any
Thanks
satya.

From India, Bangalore
neeta_anand76
Hello to All,
This is Neeta Anand, Program Coordination form Chouksey Engineering College, sending you the detail of workshop which is going to be held on 25 th sept. 2010, kindly check the attachment named Updated Workshop. your cooperation towards this program is anticipated.
Regards
Neeta anand
Program Coordinator
Mob: 9406006949

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc updated workshop[1].doc (2.06 MB, 7 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.