No Tags Found!

visa
Dear,
Normally the salary is calculated on the days in the particular month. Incase an employee worked for 11 days in Feb. his salary should be calculated on the basis by dividing the salary into 28 and multiplying in the number days present in that month. Incase of other months is would be 30 or 31 as the case may be.
regards,
manoranjan

From India, Delhi
lakshmangrandhi
hi
i hope your calculation is fine as the number of days is only 11 (including weekly offs). the calculation changes when the no of days exceeds 14 days. i mean 15 and above. the the employee is entitled to get his complete HRA. so the calculation changes...
and by the way you are calculating actual gross .... how about the deductions dear friend... you need to consider them too (PF, ESI, Prof Tax etc.,)
i hope you got it right now
Lakshman Kumar Grandhi

From India, Hyderabad
d271171@gmail.com
As per as my knowledge, one should calculate per day salary as
monthly salary*12/365 and then he should be multiply by the number of days worked.
If one is assigned at 8000 salary and he has worked for 18 days then he will be paid as
8000*12/365=263 will be his per day salary.
His salary for 18 days will be 18*263=4374.00
It does not matter, whether he has worked in the month of Feb or March.
Compnay has appointed him for monthly salary and his all CTC will be calculated on annual basis.
Needs your coments.
Thanks.
DEEPAK

From India, Jaipur
GVRAO-72
yes i do agree with Mr Deepak. For all practical purposes taking as per year is correct procedure. it nulifies the difference of days in months. G.V.rao
From India, Surat
GVRAO-72
Dear Mr. Venkat, if we calculate real days in month the salary per day will differ every month. and some months they get less than the prev month? is it legal?
From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.