Anonymous
Hello Everyone, I would like to understand, I have completed my B.Com in 2016 from Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY (Distance Education) without giving the 10th and 12th exams. (to get admission you have to clear the entrance exam and you can opt for B.Com, B. A & B.Sc. anyone) So, now I don't have the 10th and 12th Marksheet.
Now I have 4 Yrs exp in Talent Acquisition currently working in MNC and they hired me and take exceptional approval from the director.
Now I feel like I'm stuck in the same company and can't join any company.
What should I do now, should I go enroll for 10th via NIOS?

From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

Certainly; 10th Standard Pass is generally considered as the Minimum General Educational Qualification particularly for mother tongue and any second language.
From India, Salem
bijay_majumdar

Why are you feeling stuck?
Is there any reason related to your qualification?
I believe that education matters a lot but many atimes a your core experience in industry leverages your career growth.
Any how 10 th and 12 th passing will be worth it to fill the gap.
Education is important but more important is your knowledge and skill aquired on ground and its best application in growth of career.

From India, Vadodara
nathrao

Experience and capability are vital for progress in any job.
Formal qualifications is equally important.
So join up for getting recognised qualifications
There are many people who have great skills and practical experience,but somehow lack a formal degree/certification.
It is important that such talented people continue with their work,but try and acquire formal degrees,through night classes,correspondence courses from UGC recognised universities.
Eventually talent and ability will speak.

From India, Pune
nathrao

Many a time,employers ask for a formal qualification as a basis of selction.
So keeping the requirement of required qualifications-degree,PG etc,please join up night classes or correspondence classes from recognised colleges/universities/institutes and obtain formal degrees etc.But what will subsequently help in career progress is your skills and talents which you have in plenty.
It is a matter of time to get a qualification,stick around with present job and then apply for new jobs after putting in place minimum qualifications needed.

From India, Pune
KK!HR

After having done B Com from a recognised University, is there any point in doing 10th or 12th?. I think, you should think of doing PG instead or some worthwhile diploma. The 10th/12th Certificate used to be the reference point for the date of birth and for caste matters. But now Adhar has become the reference point for both the matters. So in my view, going for 10th/12th may not be of productive value and the querist can pursue further education on topic of interest if he chooses so.
From India, Mumbai
S K GARUD

As a recognized university approves and prove that you are eligible for appearing for the graduation Examination
Now no one will ask you and if at all the question arises you can answer that university permits and You are graduate o the recognized university
S K GARUD

From India, Ahmedabad
niteshksingh151

Don't know how come any university bypass all the education system and award a degree to a person who is not having the basic requirements. Either the university is fake/not approved or there is certainly some issue in your certificates..
From India, Patna
Sathishchand20170

Yes education is mandatory but what if the person has more experienced than his education. Over a period of time education takes a back foot and experience speaks louder.
Sharpen your axe, so that when time comes you can use it properly.
Cheers.

From India, Chennai
niteshksingh151

Seems we are missing somethings here...
first if there's talent no one can stop it from shining...
but as per our education system how is this possible that some one who is not having basic certificates to get the graduation degree!! Yes our education system needs reform but this case is from the past.
One can get a job or get hired.. it is all depends on the Employer but colleges and universities don't do that...

From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.