trapti

Hi gayatri,
Its an oppurtunity, You should goahead. Be poistive. You can reach up to MD level in a short span of time and pls. dont be stereotype. You must have seen ppl who are from diff background and serving diff sucessful career.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trapti.

From India, Delhi
pinks_rk

Hi
I think its great exploring new avenues of work!!! Job rotation helps you to have a change in the routine and monotonous job you hav been doing!!! But at the other end, i also feel that if you want to tk up HR as your career path...den you must stick to HR..since its jus 3yrs of exp that you hv in HR!!!
All the best to you,
regards,priyanka!!!!

From India, Mumbai
ukmitra

Hey Gayatri,
I guess still confused. .
Here is a mid solution, and you can try this on your boss.
You can tell him that HR is your core career growth option in life; but you would love to take up additional responsibility and in view of the opportunity being offered you woukld like to assume a dual responsibility of HR and BD to give it a try. We do have VP/Directors/Sr Executive, who handle dual responsibilities.
I am of the opinion that getting a lead converted to business deal shows one has the Convincing power, which will be good as Corporate Relationship Manager. But a full time BD has a role that demands much more and you must be geared for it as the target with competition is fierce. Oh No, I don't doubt your capabilities, but something practical. Hence, the dual option will give you sometime to think about that and take decision.
All the best.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.