No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hi All, I need your help. I have an experience as an HR Professional but joined a company HR Industry in Sales team and after two week I got to know by the CEO of the same Company that they are required an HR Professional but he was not aware about my joining in the same Company. So I replied him on Linked In that I am eager to join in this but I already have joined in Sales and I am not happy with the position. And I informed the to my skip and my Manager also.
And now they have stopped me to work and taken back all the work and they are asking me to leave because you are not interested for the Sales as you are more interested for HR.
Please how can save my job till I dont get another one.
Thank,
Kapil

From India, New Delhi
janardan_raccha

Dear Kapil,
Once you shown that you are not keen into your existing role, no one gives you another opportunity to continue / rejoin the organization. So instead of looking something miracle, just start searching for new job in the market and if possible join into HR where you are in interested.
Regards,
Janardan

From India, Mumbai
Hardeep

Many lessons here :
a) Sales is not for everyone.
b) Apply for a job you genuinely are interested in. And then give it your best.
c) Think carefully before you commit anything in writing.
d) Social sites make it easy to connect. That too has its pitfalls !
As of now, your only long chance to save this job seems to be to write to the CEO and indicate alomg the lines of :
" my earlier mail was not made well, all I wanted to convey was to please consider me for the HR responsibilities in addition to the sales one which I am keen and assure you of my best efforts for "
It is a long shot, as already said.
I am also curious - a good selection process would cover this well. With your past experience how did you apply / were considered for a Sales role ?

From United States, New York
ravi5554

Hi,
As per my concern you leave that job ASAP, because when you will start your carrier in sales then you should continue with sales itself.
if you are interested in HR then leave that job and try for HR only, it will take time but it will worth. once you will get sales experience then you should do your carrier in sales, that experience will not work in HR filed.
apart from this think and take decision that upto you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.