No Tags Found!

akrurs

Good morning.... Shababna and Raj ok...I don’t know the tamil....so didn’t get the meaning of Mabalam.... The right answere is "Man go West" Regards Akrur...:)
From India, Sangli
vijetashukla

Good Morning Akrur, Ha ha ha :-P really good one...i was not even close to the ans...after getting the answer i feel i was thinking so weird :icon6: Anyways good question but excellent ans :icon6:
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hello friends....Good Afternoon,:-P

hmm Akrur Good one:)

The answers to my previous puzzle given by Vijeta and Shabana is correct :icon1:
1. BANANA SPLIT
2. rail crossing
3. History repeats itself

I am not able to upload files:(...I think some problem with Citehr:confused:....R U ppl facing the same problem:huh::?:

Anyways:icon1:
posting some EEEEZZZZZeee brain ticklers as New Year Special:icon6:

1) What is represented by this?
C O F F E E
2) What starts with an E, ends with an E and usually contains only one letter?

From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

1st is..Coffee break :-D:-D:-D 2nd is eye...:-D:-D Wah bhai wah mere ko sab aata hai shruti:-D
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Oye oye......Vijeta dear.....1st answer is Correct.....but Second one:no:...try again yaar....you will be able to crack it:-P Dhimaag par thoda aur Zorr lagao:-D

Hey...R U facing any probs uploading files:confused:

From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

Hey hey nw is it right...envelope:-D Nt tried to upload file let see..will try then let u knw ok dear:icon1:
From India, Delhi
abhi16march

please solve this puzzle for me----im a thing.... The fishermen love me.. The doctors have me... Kids want to eat me.. Im a 13 letter word wat m i! _H_T_ _ _I_ _ME_!
vijeta pls solve ths once u asked me ...........

From India, Pune
abhi16march

haahahhahah....shruti u can also tell me abt the answer..............by d way how u guess ths is VIJETA
From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

Hey Abhi...the answer to your question is:

Chathuringmes (a type of worm):-P

Is it Right:confused:

Arrey...Vijeta answer nahi hai......woh tho mainey VJ ko thanks kiya hai...cporrect answer to my 2nd puzzle keliye:icon6::icon6::icon6:

From India, Delhi
abhi16march

vijeta will tell us abt the answer whtheer ths is ryt or not.......... hey shruti i got confusion .......i thoght u r joking ...hahahahha.....
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.