No Tags Found!

jollyb

Hi,
Well in my opinion the cheapest way of recruiting is definitely Employee referrals, Govt. Employement Exchange, Direct applications,Walk in applications. In addition, I think today Internet plays a big role in recruitment, you can post ur vacancies to ur company's website, to social & professional networking sites, they can definitely help you out in getting desired candidates without spending much.
One more thing I want to add, recruiting desired candidate without spending money is not enough, recruitment will be cost effective & qualitative only when you will be able to retain the employees for a considerable period of time.
Regards,
Jolly
HR Executive

From India, Udaipur
subhasmitap
Hi,
ya all have spoken about employee refferal program..this is a easy way to get a good candidate for the organization,as even if ur organization has a personal job portal,through that the candidates could apply directly to the organization instead of other external job portal.
Regards
Subhasmita.

From India, Bangalore
vikram@technomind.net
We at TECHNOMIND CONSULTANTS have come up with a unique recruitment scheme/package available in SILVER / GOLD / PLATINUM.
Serious HR Managers of companies can mail their enquiries on for more details.
Starting price of candidate recruitment is Rs.5000/- for 2 candidates of Jr/Mid level for your company.

From India, Madras
sabareesh
according to me d cheapest way of recruiting s referring through ur friends circle..... cos being ur friend they ll do d work at a quicker time.............
From India, Coimbatore
Raza Mehdi

i agree that employee referrals is the cheapest way of recruitment but one cannot attract the best talent through this way. the other sources may be job fairs, notice at leading professional institutes, news add, outsource companies.
razme

From Pakistan
ShaliniAmit

Dear HR Professionals, You can also go in for Group postings on various sites - yahoo groups - forums etc. This is also an efective channel of recuitment. Thanks, Shalene
From India, Mumbai
Mohsin28

followings are the cheapest way recruiting.
1.headhunting
2. employee referal
3.Internal transfer
4.Walkin
5.Campus campaign.
6. Email drafting

Circulate the email draft to your friends so that you will have more jobseekers CV.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
hussain25
Hi ,
The most cheapest way of recruiting is through ur reference ( First priority ) & Campus recruitment is the 2nd best Offer final but not the least geting participated in any JOB-FAIR can get Bulk of fresh data in various platforms....,
Thanks,
Best Rgds,
HUSSAIN,
A-VON SOLUTIONS

From India, Hyderabad
Joylyn

Hello Veda, You can check on naukri.com There is a link in this site where you can download free resumes. Good luck Joylyn
From India, Bangalore
cnjayaanandh
The way might vary according to different job profiles.For instance senior positions through networking, for IT related jobs through Blogs, for blue collars through local village heads, for other category through displaying notice in Browsing centers where many job seekers frequent,distributing handbills at religious centres, stepping out of the office to the parks & malls during lunch breaks wherein you can spot many sales exectives,send mail to all your acquaintances regarding the vacancies etc.,
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.