No Tags Found!

ansarisamir

Finally, people are talking about it-

Let me start with an example-
I am sure you must be knowing that in Apparel, especially western outfits for ladies theirs no Indian brand which is doing well. Why? Because the cost of production increases the moment you are inflicted by tonnes of laws/taxes/a zillion fund and what not?, which in many cases the implementing officers are not aware of??? The increase cost of productions leads to the increase in price -> competition from unorganized SSI's make the products exhorbitantly priced and so the product doesn't get sold. So now the company usullay ends up shutting down -> now guys tell me whose suffering -> I am sure the company/employer is not, because they will move elsewhere and so something else because they have the moneys with them..

I am not telling that we should exploit every employee and deprive them of their benefits. Let large organization do it and small organization be exempted from it. Like the Government does to promote industries in backward areas, the most recent example is the benefits Narendra Modi offered Ratan Tata and he shifted his plant from West Bengal to Gujrat. Let the large organizations do it, because they have resources.

And one thing we should always remember is that India is a developing economy and not a developed economy, when something is developing it needs support in terms of financial/labor/know how, etc and not ***restrictions***

Someone above spoke about China, let me tell the person that the coin always has two side, if their labor is troubled at one end on the other hand it is the only country in the world whose GDP is growing more than 10% every year, its a member of G7, their infrastructure is superb and Olympics was never hosted in India but it was in China.

I ain't of the opinion that employee should have no value, yes they should have because they are the people who make a company what it is??? But at the same time I want everyone to think about the old laws which we have, the system in which our company's are running and think on a broad perspective.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.