firepro

Dear Raghu
Excavation videos are very nice.... thanks a lot
Dear Dipil,
Lifting video is readyy very useful for training programs.
I was just thinking that, Myself, Dipil, Raghu, Hansa and Terry... we five joined hands and started sharing our resources and made this thread flooding with videos... what will happen if all the HSE professionals will join this thread and actively participate nd share resources....????????
Here is again from myside.... a short and crisp message on road safety.
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip switch-off.zip (2.30 MB, 588 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz
Your vidio is so nice... Short and simple and conveying a great message...
As you said, if all Safety Professionals start sharing, each of us will be having abundant resources which we can't even think... Just requesting to all to come up with your collections...
Let's joint together to make this forum a grand success...
Now enjoy another one from Myside on Road Safety...
Dear Terry : I have circulated your LOTO presentation to all my employees... Thanks for sharing... Keep on share your expertise with us...
Dear Raghu: That film get opened... Don't need to re-post... Sorry for the earlier wrong comment...
Thanks once again to all for their acive participation and expecting the same in future too...

From India
File Type: zip Celular2.zip (3.12 MB, 432 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Dipil & Firoz,
Mr.Dipil lifting techniques video really its nice cellular video really its heart touching video I forward to my friends specially who studied in collage. Mr.Firoz really its very short and sweet video. . .
Dear Kundu,
Let’s try once Mr.dipil said this time it’s opened If not I will drop to u. . .
Dear jatinder & Snehal,
Thanks for your words. . .
Here u enjoy another one from my side -- Excavations (3 of 6) _ Pre-excavation Requirements
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Excavations (3 of 6)_ Pre-excavation Requirements.zip (9.43 MB, 430 views)

dipil

Dear Firoz & Raghu
Just enjoy another one from myside... A funny video on the use of Mobile...
Dear Raghu:- It's nice to know that you enjoying the video which I posted... Keep on posting...
Let's keep up the pace...
@Snehal: Nice to know that you like the vidoe.. Enjoy other videos on the thread also...

From India
File Type: zip CellphoneKarma.zip (1.53 MB, 456 views)

hansa vyas

Dear all,
Due to busy schedule, i m unable to view posts...but i m very happy & glad to see the participation & excitment & sharing spirit of all
so keep it up.
Missing all posts.
I will be back soon..
Regards,
Hansa

From India, Udaipur
tgpenney@gmail.com

Some good material my favorite is the back hoe reminder
safetytraineronline.com|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) Glossary of Terms
MSDS site a good glossary of terms
safetytraineronline.com|OSHA Powerpoint Presentations-Free Downloads Osha 10 & 30 Hour Training Online
power point training from OSHA
http://www.stepsnetwork.com/osha_cor...%208_30_04.ppt
a great reminder to be safe around back hoes and loaders

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

Motivational Posters - CoCoSafe

safety posters pending your business printers etc just click make into a jpg and now you have a safety poster or art for your company news letter

L.I.F.T. Training - Free Free Safety Posters

free workplace health and safety posters

<link no longer exists - removed>

http://wa.gov.au <link updated to site home>

a good chemical reminder

http://wa.gov.au <link updated to site home>

aerosols cans and spray keep them away from the heat

http://www.pphsa.on.ca/pdfs/IA%20August%202005.pdf

risk reminder for all hoses under pressure

Easy HR : Download Free Occupational Health And Safety (OHS) Forms Policies Tools And Guidelines <link updated to site home>

a great human resource free information site

• Downloadable Forms | Employers | Georgia Department of Labor

Home / Employers / Safety Engineering / Downloadable Forms. Safety Engineering Downloadable Forms ... A free software download is available from the Adobe website. ...

<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

• DOLI - Info Center (Most Requested)

... Downloadable Publications >> Required Posters. Downloadable Publications ... State Posters. Download FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader. OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ...

virginia.gov

• Free Child Safety Kit

We offer child search assistance, missing child poster distribution, and a free Child ... Order Your Free Internet Safety Kit Today ...

pollyklaas.org

• eSafety Signs catalogue of Safety Signs and Posters to download and ...

Downloadable Health and Safety signs online catalogue. ... Try our selection of free samples and see how easy it is to create your own signs. ...

eSafety Signs catalogue of Safety Signs and Posters to download and self print <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

• Compliance - Industrial safety and hygiene news including OSHA ...

Downloadable compliance forms. Safety checklists you can use to monitor compliance ... up for these FREE newsletters: Workplace HR & Safety - HR Email Report ...

Compliance - Industrial safety and hygiene news including OSHA compliance and the latest regulatory updates

• HPR - HOME; health and safety products; design services; VHI exercise ...

... of 3,000+ digital downloadable products, includes safety: *posters ... Downloadable safety product range, including safety posters ... a FREE DEMO CD. ...

hprresources.com.au

Free Workplace Safety Articles, Tips & Strategies <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

http://www.sja.ca <link updated to site home>

http://www.barbre-ergonomics.com/fil...ter_5-2008.pdf

From Canada, Calgary
tgpenney@gmail.com

For your morning review or not!
Welcome to EHS - Environment, Health & Safety! <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
the full safety program from the Arabic republic
Welcome to EHS - Environment, Health & Safety! <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From Canada, Calgary
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Good morning to all,
Dear penny,
Thanks for your links/Posts what u post its all help to our EHS members specially me. We need your contribution in future also. Please keep on touch . . . Again thanks for your posts. . .
Dear Hansa,
Welcome back Mr.hansa whenever you get time participate in our EHS forum sharing/gaining your knowledge. . .
Dear santhosh , SC & Manoj,
Thanks for your words. . .
Dear Dipil & Firoz,
Thanks for your previous posting both of you done a great/good job in our EHS forum. . . Keep on sharing . . .
I start this morning with one nice vide lets enjoy -- Excavations (4 of 6) _ Sloping and Shoring - Part-1.
Thanks & Besafe
Raghu

From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Excavations (4 of 6)_ Sloping and Shoring - Part-1.zip (8.35 MB, 444 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Nice one on excavation... Keep on posting...
Dear Terry
Great contribution from yourside... All the link contains rich data... Thanks and keep on posting...
Now enjoy another one from myside... it's showing an accident occured in confined space during welding...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace...

From India
File Type: zip Welder_Incident_in_Confine_Space.zip (947.4 KB, 561 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.