No Tags Found!

kittu476
whenever you sneez, people around you invariably say,'God, bless you!' Even in Andhra,people utter, CHIRANJEEVA, even in Russia also people say,'Budet, dzarovoe,!meaning , be healthy.Wishing the person who sneezes to be healthy is a common practice world over.But, why?Yes, there is great secret behind it.
Whenever a person sneezes his heart, which doen't stop for even a single moment in his life time, stops for a tiny fraction of a second,,so people around him wish him to say let your heart not remain stopped, in fact the whole body stops working for a fraction of a second.This practice of wishing is happening from the time immemorial.
You should never,ever stop on coming sneez, it is quite dangerous.Stopping sneez may damage nerves in brain or in neck

From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

hey thanks a ton ...very informative post ....but one suggestion for u dont post ever more than 100 words, coz i dont ilke to read those posts..anyway i like ur posting only short and informative and hillarious.....thank u so much
From India, Pune
kittu476
:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7: :icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7:
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

still we dont have any proof that she is only girl..so till then ( i will use bracket) once will get teh proof no bracket then :D
From India, Pune
hima1

Hey Kittu, Yes you are right!! ' God Bless ' is a way of blessing the person !!
But Actually, I once read another explanation in a book.. Which goes like this..
During the sixth century, there was a plague in english countries.. and when Pope ascended the popecy, his successor died due to the plague. Then he passed on a law, that everyone should say " God Bless" to whoever sneezes.. thus blessing him.. coz the sneezing then indicated that the person is suffering from the plague and thus asking God to bless him with Life!!

From India, Madras
abhi16march

she is guy -means......i am in confusion so using both wrds ...new technology yaar ..rathr than using that big bracket ..i am using ths :D
From India, Pune
Pallavi pothuraju

c abhi...... runal is cool. malini is cool.moreover kittu is also cool,...... but u and me r fighting to know kittu’s gender... very bad
From India, Hyderabad
abhi16march

no kittu also confused ..she is only askd BOLO BOLO :D....so it should be clear ...wat she/he is ???
From India, Pune
abhi16march

ok yaar no prb yaar ..man liya yaar.....she is girl yaar ...Kittu give us a grand party ..coz now we accepted u r girl :D
From India, Pune
Pallavi pothuraju

hahahhaha. good kittu. take this big party abhi and enjoy..... don’t take ur dinner tonight ok? :icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.