No Tags Found!

Uma Chidambaram
Hi Nutz,
Can u send me the list of novels? I am expecting jeffrey archer, sydney sheldon, fredrick forsyth novels. Do u have books by these authors? Also do let me know, whether u have english novels or other languages also.
Uma

From United States, Portland
kulshum azmi

Hello Neetha Could you forward me any books in relation to "Attitude, Professional grooming, Culture, Conflicts & Work Ethics". Kulshum
From India, Coimbatore
juie
Hi Nutz,
Im interested in novels (fiction) I simply love reading fiction novels....If you have books on romance, adventure, thrillers etc. do mail them [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=anVpZV8yODMxQGhvdG1haW wuY29t[/IMG] or [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=anVpZS55b2RkaGFAZ21haW wuY29t[/IMG]
Thanks & Regards,
Juie Yodha
Wits N SKills HRD Consultants, Ahmedabad
www.witsnskills.com
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=amN5QHdpdHNuc2tpbGxzLm NvbQ==[/IMG]

From India, Pune
arjunk
Dear all, I am attaching all the books for the series of Chronicles of Narnia, I have, hope you will enjoy it.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Lewis, C.S. - The Chronicles of Narnia, Books 1-7.zip (2.28 MB, 447 views)

namratasharma
hello sir i need ebooks on HRD ,specially its application in goverment and private sectors ,service sectors like bank ,hospitals etc
From India, Mumbai
nmemf
My Name is nihal and i am HR s. executive and doing my MBA in Managment and HR .I will be grateful to you if you can send me your e books in hr and managment . another request can i fend this book in your e library in HRD Audit: Evaluating the Human Resource Function for Business Improvement
My e-mail is

From Egypt
shivkumarM

hi... this is shiv...
i am very interested in your collection.. please share with me.. my mail id is
here i am pointing out some topics,
1. Psychology
2. criminology and forensic science
3. Human resource management topics
4. any thing that related to Man-hours
5. NLP topics (Neuro linguistic program)
6. Skill development topics and techniques
regards,
shiv

From India, Bangalore
shivkumarM

hi... nutz.. my name is shiv...
i am very interested in your collections... please send below topics related book if you have... i am very thankfull to you in advance... my mail id is ..... please do send....
topics are:
1. Psychology- clinical psychology, counselling psychology, parapsychology, biological psychology, cognition,
2. Criminology and forensic science- forensic medicine, crime scene investigation, balastics, dactiloscopy, autopsy and many..
3. Human resource management- any thing that related to HR
4. training and skill development - any books that related to this topic
5. HR case study related books
thanks in advance
shiv

From India, Bangalore
Nivedi2008
Hi,
I want to do a project and not sure how to start. If you have any ebooks or data on Recruitment in IT and non IT company please email me on
Also if you have any information on how to do a project or steps to do project then please share with me. It will be greate help for me.
Thanks
Regards
Nivedita

From India, Mumbai
Devrathiya
Hi, Read most of articles uploaded by you..........they were amazing, u have a unique taste.........:icon1::icon1::icon1:

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.