No Tags Found!

korgaonkar k a

Dear Saswata ji,
I regret once again to point out what you say is not correct.
First of all, EPFO has not yet launched PF withdrawal online, to my knowledge.
The online PF withdrawal will be processed by EPFO on the basis of approval by employer digitally signed.

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

EPF is protected from attachment, not by the Civil Procedure Code,but by Sec 10 of the EPF Act.1952 Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
korgaonkar k a

Dear All,
Age of retirement for pension is 58. The queriest was entitled for pension on completion of his age 58 i.e. two years back.
The queriest needs to ensure first that his pension form is not submitted earlier. If not submitted, he should approach his employer with an application duly filled in and signed. If employer refuses to process it, he should make written complaint to RPFC.

From India, Mumbai
sambit.mishra07
Thank you for your reply. I have also gone through the epf act 1952 sec 10 and Civil porcedure code. Previously i have send them a letter foe requesting release of my fund to my employer. They partially rejected it There reply is "You can withdraw your contribution only from the fund by applying through Form 31" , This is a contributory provident fund. They have also not mentioned anything about pension as they said your service is extended even i cross my retirement age of 60 as the enquiry is going on. Kindly guide me, What i can do now? Should i drop another letter to my employer quoting the civil code and EPF act clause or get in touch with PF commissioner. Also is this EPF Act is valid on Contributory provident fund.
From India
sambit.mishra07
Thank you for your reply. I have send them a letter before getting into the epf act , A letter requesting to release the fund. They replied me to Withdraw my contribution , there reply is "You can withdraw your contribution by applying through Form 31" . I need to mention here that this is a Contributory Provident Fund not a EPF . Is it under Epf Act 1952? Because i want to quote the Epf act Section 10 in my next letter to my employer .
From India
saswatabanerjee

I assume you work for a PSU or government department.
They are not covered by EPF but by a different set of laws.
I would suggest you first apply with form 31 and get the PF part out.
Then you should hire a lawyer to see how you can take up the matter of delayed closure of the enquiry,which court or tribunal will see it and whether it can be quashed in any ground.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.