No Tags Found!

pavan.HR
:-P Hello Every Body,
This is Pavan from Hyderabad. wprking in a reputed Realty feild as Assistant Manager (HR&Admn.)
I am very happy to enroll myself in this valuble site to be in touch with all HR professionals.
The Main reason why i have enroled myself into a large HR community site is to keep/store/share/explore/develop our data base from mind.
so, i would like to get in touch with all to keep fresh perspective.
once again glad to meet you all :).
Thanks & regards,
:icon12:PAVAN KUMAR:icon12:
TEAM HR

From India, Hyderabad
BABU JAYARAM
hi..Pawan welcome..
This is babu from bangalore completed M B A(HR),
I would like to know any vanacany(H R related ) in your company are other company's at hyderbad.Because i want do my sap course there...iam very thank full if u send the details....

From India, Bangalore
pavan.HR
Dear Raju,
As of now, we dont have any requirement for freshers. i have gone through all major companies requirements in Realty Divison here but they are all required experianced candidates.
If i got any info, I will refer you.
If you would like to do SAP, i can suggest siemens & Methodox for cirtified cource.
Keep in touch.
Bye take Care.

From India, Hyderabad
Dipali Golwala

Hi Pavan,
You have certainly made the right choice as this is one great place to be. How much you manage to learn depends entirely on you.
We also have a Real Estate Group on this very forum. If you'd also like to receive Real Estate Industry related mails besides purely HR ones, do register there.
Also, there are some people who are not registered there but have given their personal/official IDs for receiving reports/presentations (this is cause we wouldn't like to violate any copyright acts even unknowingly). See what suits you best.
Regards.

From India, Mumbai
nsbb
Hi Dipali
I am trying to search past one month plus messages ever since
the real estate forum was launched by you cant seem
to find any ,... except a few
plz let me know the sequence of search in this site....
Also do we re-register for real estate ? we are already
regd for cite hr right??
can you plz thanks
srini:)

From India, Bangalore
Dipali Golwala

Hi Srini :-)
There are only a few messages posted under Groups - Real Estate link. The reason being I've started mailing reports to personal/official IDs, including your's, cause I don't want to infringe any copyright acts if at all they are applicable on any of those.
But I have no clue why other members are not posting stuff. I guess people just don't have enough time these days :-(....
And only if you re-register for real estate whatever mails are intended for real estate group on this site would reach you by default. Alternatively, you can also give me your mail ID so things can be mailed to you directly - which is what you have already done. Aren't you getting my mails on your ID given to me? Do let me know.
Ciao

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.