No Tags Found!

sun_max1972
determine the category of the employees/their position and educational background. Instead of using Z test, u can use two Way ANOVA to determine the variance Regards, N Sundar
From India, Madras
manisha239

Hello Amandeep, Please find attatched book on Traildiscipline for employees. You can use the case stuedies in your project. Regards, Mainisha
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf trialdiscipline.pdf (144.6 KB, 182 views)

sonumi86
Hi..... I am doing project on attrition analysis of pharma industry..kindly help me what should be thr content of project...i want to make report... waiting for your reply.....
From India, Mumbai
sonumi86
Hi..Prageetha.... m doing project on attrition analysi of pharma industry...for the survey i need Questionnaire..and i need content of this project.. waiting for your reply.....
From India, Mumbai
abuthayir
hi buddies
i am a new joinee in this group.....i am doin my MBA-HR..rite now i am doin my summer internship in attrition and retention management. i need some help in goin about my project........nw i need some reviews regarding it so can u assist me
expecting a reply soon
pls...urgent thank u n my id is [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=dGhhZ3VwYXBhQGdtYWlsLm NvbQ==[/IMG]
by,
abu

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Annette Hendricks
Hi Dr Prageeta,
I'm a student doing My Post-graduation in HRM. I'm doing a project in a KPO on employee Attrition. Could you Please help me with ideas as to how to proceed with my project. I would be extremely grateful to obtain gyaan on the subject from an experienced person. Hope to hear from you.
Warm Regards,
Annette.

From India, Madras
murli.rao
hi prageetha..
I am a studnent of MBA HR..and hav to submit a thesis on the causes effecting the attrition of employees especially in the retail sector with special reference to (Pantaloon retail india ltd.)
...in any case could you pls send me a research done or a project on the causes effecting the attrition ..that ... could be helpful for me in order to complete my work....
expecting a quick reply..
thanks..
murli.rao1@gmail.com

From India, Shiliguri
murli.rao
Hi Purvi ...
I am Murli in the 4th sem of MBA ...I would be doing a mgmt thesis on Attrition ,its causes ,effects and the retention policies..being practised in a big retail house...could you pls help me in going abt the research like how to calculate the attrition and the sources of getting the data...
email
It would be great..
thanks

From India, Shiliguri
kumudsandip
Hi,
Help me plz.
Can anyone suggest me how i should do my project managing employee mobilization(attrition) in Recession and Boom.Plz reply immediately.
mail me on
regards
kumudsandip

From India
somya7
hiiii....
plz help me out as i m strugling with the project topic"attrition of employee in DLF"............plz its urgent ......i need help.....just guide me..cn i hve a sample report on attrition so tht it help me out in completing my project on time.........plz mail me project report on attrition on my id ........
it ll be great help..........plz....

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.