No Tags Found!

Amitlogictech

got it TS, thanks much ! Why did i ask the same question for the 2nd time is my colleague(part of HR team) is suggesting this exercise of verifying the antecedent history of employees like salary recd, name of the previous co., etc. from their last previous employer. But i think this might not be a good thing..! any thoughts?? wil the previous co wil be able to release those details of their ex-employers??
From India, Bangalore
tajsateesh

Hello Amitlogictech,
I DIDN'T mean to suggest that you ask the EX-EMPLOYERS for the details.
I suggested that you ask YOUR EMPLOYEES for their Complete Past Employment Docs.
Obviously they will want to know the reasons for this request--you will need to think of one/two. Maybe you can say that you are compiling the Complete Career Records of ALL the employees. If you think, I am sure you can figure-out other ways of handling this.
Once you get these details & IF you are satisfied, just ignore such cases. IF there are any that MIGHT need further probing [like you suspect], then you can think of ways of DIRECT interaction with the concerned Employers--that way, your effort will be focused as well as limited [meaning better chances of success in this angle].
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
meesha.punn

Dear Amit,

Past employment verification can help you find whether your candidate has employment gap or is deliberately trying to hide the same. In this process your candidate's employment with all their former employers is verified. You can easily make out whether or not your potential employee has worked with the company he/she claims to be.

As far as performing past employment verification is concerned, you need not necessarily rely on third party agencies. Online verification tool like Verified Resources helps you carry out the same on your own that too easily and quick. In addition to work experience, Verified Resources asks for other factual information related to a candidate such as last withdrawn salary, status of exit formalities and whether the candidate served the notice period or not. Verified information coming from employers helps you make right hiring decisions.

Since Verified Resources offers an online platform, the process offers quick and accurate results. You end up saving your time, money, and resources.

Here is the link for Verified Resources : www (dot) verified resources (dot) com

Thanks

Meesha

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.