No Tags Found!

ravindra40
Respected Sir,
We employee of Private Limited Company , we are facing problem of salary our employer does not give salary on date of 12 of every month from last 9 month . Company paid our salary at the end of second month . So we are asking is there time bound to employer to be paid salary on what date ? and where we should be complaint ?

From Netherlands
anil.arora

Hi Could you please share more about you company? is that a SME or associated /corporate office from which industry or nature of job?

Have you ever tried to get the reasons of the same or maybe your company's financial situation or conditions are not good today as it was 9 months ago. You said that employees are facing this problem from last 9 months and it automatically shows that there is something wrong or the same as i said above. Every problem and situation of company cant reveal to employees directly or easily if company is undergoing the bad financial conditions.

You must share more details about your company and before this need to speak to your Seniors or HR personnel for the reasons, im sure you will get the same that why you are not getting your salary on time. Employee is not just an employee but a family of an organization/company and they also need to show the concern and understand the situation. I buy that money matters too but there is nothing like you are not getting salary or they are taking too much time to pay their salary to employees. You I as it seems to know, dont know the real situation or never tried to get the same by your HR personnel. Therefore, I'd suggest you to do that first before going further or talking it negatively or as you said that you wanna take action (Complains) and so on..

Hope you got my point and have a idea what you have to do..

From India, Gurgaon
vvharish

Dear Mr. Ravindra, Salary must be paid to the employees on 1st of every month irrespective of problems. Regards, Harish
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.