No Tags Found!

coolsunny

Dear Sansim,

No one is perfect in this world, You know you are taking Risk for a good cause to support your family, Family comes first and its everyone's right to work for leaving, as far as I know for an private job you don't have to worry make sure you are not applying for any financial company, If you have cleared the interview that means you are eligible for that Job, Dont crap you career in the name of certificate, I have seen people who are less worth than an house keeper and they have Engineer Degree and Big position.

When you are taking risk make sure that you dedicate your best to the company and be gentle with other co workers, management should think twice before to fire you, and there are many Study center who charge very less and help you clear the Exams parallel make sure that you get one.

Certificates are the only means for a company to Filter candidates for the interview, Frankly speaking I am using 1%-2% what I have learned with my 25yrs of education, Average life expectancy nowadays is around 50yrs-60yrs, So I have spent 25 yrs to learn how to leave my next 25yrs, Life is the real school and Keep the ball rolling only than you grow, Risk is everywhere even wile crossing the road, we should not block our mind with these so called certificate Sold by these Educational institutes, Now a days Education is a business I see people who have done 3rd standard running a Engineering College, It pains every parent to pay 60,000 for a pre-nursery all because to see good numbers on the marksheet.

I wish you all the best for your future and please make sure that your child gets Good education, What ever I told you is applicable to you as we cant change the past.

All the people who suggested you not to submit the fake certificate, are they true to them selves, how many of us follow the traffic light in the midnight 2:00am-None at least how many people got their driving license without paying bribe, Sin is a Sin and we should be ready to reap its fruits I give more importance to human values than these certificates.

From India, Bangalore
sainath1977

Dear sansim,
i am a Hr proffessional so i will never suggest you such things but as you dont have any option i think you must go ahead.By submitting fake certificate you wont harm anyone personally but make sure that you will proove your self & by the time you just concentrate on studies ang try to be a graduate as early as possible..
All the Best and definitely everything will be fine..God will help you Dont worry.
Regards..
Mangesh

From India, Pune
winnielee
Dear Sansim,
I would like to draft a warning letter of CHEATED MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, he was changes the medical certificates by extend the date of sick leave from 13th March 2010 to 15th March 2010.
Could you please help me to draft a formal letter.
Thank You.

From Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
winnielee
Dear Sansim,
I would like to draft a warning letter of CHEATED MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, he was changes the medical certificates by extend the date of sick leave from 13th March 2010 to 15th March 2010.
Could you please help me to draft a formal letter.
Thank You..
Regards,
Winnie Lee

From Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
sunita123

Hello Sansim,
I completely empathize with your situation and congratulate you for putting up a brave front against all the odds of your life.
My sincere suggestion to you at this point of time would be to be honest to your current employer.I know thats not easyly done but PLEASE LOOK AT THE LONGTERM EFFECT of this.Incase they come to know about the facts, it might not only lead to termination but will affect your career in the long run.Your reputation as an employee would be at stake.
May be you can look for a right opportunity for disclosing this to your employer(may be after you win over their confidence with your honesty and dedication).....may be at that time your can tell them how badly you needed the job.
ALL MY BEST WISHES TO YOU!

From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Hey , if u want create a fake certificate its okay.. but do it perfectly. and make sure they wont thoroughly check that, wont asked for orginal. all the best .........(y)
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.