No Tags Found!

meenakshi.mahesh
Dear all,
We are following process of Compensatory off those working on week offs / holidays
But if employee visit company site (out of mumbai) for almost 2 months, then whether he is eligible for comp. off ?
Meenakshi

From India, Thana
kamesh333

If the employee actually attends any work for a minimum 4 hrs on Weekly off / Holiday then he is eligible for 1/2 days and works for 8 hrs then eligible for a full day compensatory off. If he has not performed any work even though he is deployed in company site he is not eligible for any compensatory off.
Regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
v.harikrishnan

Dear Ms.Meenakshi Mahesh
What are the working hours for the employee when he goes out of Mumbai? Is he on duty for all the 24 hours? I suppose that it cannot be like that.Is he paid any daily allowance when he goes out of Mumbai?Please give particulars.
With regards

From India, Madras
AMIT TRADA

Dear V. Harikrishnan.
I agree with KAMLESH333 suggestion & As per my knowledge it's whole depend on your company policy
your company have place Travels, Compensatory Off, DA who are work out of company
regards
Amit Trada

From India, Ahmadabad
meenakshi.mahesh
My concern is whether we have to provide comp. off to employee who vist outside site for more that a month or two. Per month there are 4 week offs then whether we have give 4 comp. offs to them.
As our company is providing per day Food allowance + accomodation to them for respective of days they stay.
Please suggest
Meenakshi

From India, Thana
v.harikrishnan

Dear Ms.Meenakshi
Even when an employee is sent on duty to a place which is not his place of work, the working hours would continue to be governed by the law which is applicable to him at the regular place of work, unless the law applicable in the out station location is entirely different from the law applicable to him in his regular place of work. Therefore he is entitled to weekly off. Any law relating to working conditions provide for a weekly off. If weekly off is not given he is entitled to compensatory off according to the provisions of the law applicable.
With regards

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.