alok-singh1

@Laxminarayan Sir, you are a seasoned professional and I am like your child😊
Sir, I agree with you and I have also mentioned in above- (Or HR head can discuss with concerned employee)
I wrote this because many professionals have responded here regarding the same and all mentioned the same thing, it is not a serious issue but the concerned person is not satisfied with that so we had only option which I mentioned .

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi " @Laxminarayan Sir, you are a seasoned professional and I am like your child😊" :- Please don’t make me feel very old. I’m a young chap like you 😊
From India, Madras
Anonymous

Dear All,

thanks a lot for the suggestions. i have spoken to Head HR he has agreed to talk to this person to resolve this. Appreciate each and every one for your time and support.

I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful forum.

From India, Mumbai
Suresh Rathi

Why is his behavior disturbing you so much. Just ignore him and as he ignores you. My suggestion is that , as others have also mentioned , it is a non issue.
From India, Delhi
Vipin@CSDT

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult situation with a colleague at your workplace. It's understandable that this behavior is causing you stress and demotivating you.

Have you tried speaking to a supervisor or manager about the situation? They may be able to provide guidance on how to handle this colleague or facilitate a conversation between the two of you. It's also important to document any incidents or interactions with this colleague that have been negative or unproductive.

If speaking to a supervisor is not an option or does not yield any results, you can consider speaking to a human resources representative at your company. They can offer guidance on how to navigate this situation and ensure that your workplace remains a safe and respectful environment for all employees.

I hope this helps and that you find a resolution to this situation soon.

Best regards,
Vipin Pachouri

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.