No Tags Found!

phardeep

Hi there,
Its true...'m fedup of answering this question:blink:but at the same time i think it is one of the important question atleast to get started with and another thing is that its presumed by most of the candidates that HR's 1st question would be intro....n while answering this question candidate feels more confident and comfortable in the inteview process....!!I don't know how:?:

From India, Pune
srivee
ravi ...
i would say this question is mainly asked becoz many do write up their resume well or they copy out from someone else... many dont have an ability to atleast tell wat they have wriiten in their resume... even if u ask meaning for some terms wat they ve put in their resume they dont ve any idea.... so i feel may be asking this question to every candidate who steps into HR round is not essential but still many dont kno answer for this very simple question or in ur words answer for the foolish question!!!!:)

From India, New Delhi
sandeepgkulkarni

Dear Members,
I saw few post in this thread where my friends have given some personal remarks well we could see it in post I don't want to name them. Well we are suppose to be an example being in HR Feild to others atleast in etiquettes.
Beyond this please I would request not to make any personal comments.... it is not the way. Well if anyone wants to make any personal comment than you go to their profile leave the message their.
This is what I wanted to express. Ours is very useful and professionals' forum....... lets not spoil it.
Regards,
Sandeep Kulkarni

From India, Vadodara
Ash Mathew

Not just becuase even I mentioned abt it - as a joke to make the thread more lighter.
But in reality - What is seen on candidate resume. (not everyone).. and what the marriage people create as BioData (not everyone) - have false statement.
Always - asking and trying to know more abt the person is essential - rather than just believe what was written on the paper. Even if they are reciting whats on paper - clever people can find while interacting if the person is lying or not.
If you cant find if the statements while discussing face-face are tru or not, I dont want to mention the opposite of the word clever here - U know what I mean!
Thanks Tiwari - You have understood it perfectly. At least - I believe so

From India, Madras
azim khan
Dear Friends,
I think this is more of a request than a question. Although the candidate has provided the brief detail of himself in his resume but these few words can put him on the spot in a way no question can. Consider the response of candidate to this question as a commercial that sells autobiography.

Regards,

From Australia, Melbourne
Ketaky
I so agree with Ash.
Ravi, its nice the way your comments can stretch any and every topic. Though I don't agree with your comment 99 % of the times. I won't lie, I enjoy reading them :icon7:, Really ANNOYING at times!
- Ketaky

From India, Delhi
ramkpoddar82

Hi Prashant,
Greetings for the Day!
I think your answer is really good, but you can include some more stuffs as Asha has suggested.
Ravi,
I am really dissappointed the way you replied or reacted on this topic, I think HR personnel should keep themselves very cool, while reverting on any topic or issue. Please do not mind but I think you need to be more cool while reverting with words, it can be made more sweet.
Asha:
Hat's off to u, I usually go through your all replies, all your suggestions or answers are awsum, trust me...I am completely agree with your suggestions and answers.
Regards,
Ram
Sr. Executive
H.R

From India, Mumbai
sudalaimani
Hi, I am working as a payroll executive i want to know that payroll comes under accouns or HR
From India, Thana
sanjeevntpl

"tel lme about youself" doesnt mean ur family back ground, ur previous studies etc. Just make him know ur capabilities, your profile of work, your strengths & the positives of what they can achieve by higring you...
sk

From India, Delhi
Ranjana Lohumi
Hi Can Any one guide me as what could be the reason recruter asking question "tell me about your carrier and exp so far"What all thing they means to know and focus ?????????
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.