No Tags Found!

preet_jhang2004@yahoo.com

Hello,

Well said- a common resignation should not be accepted and but for only the first signatory.

Call all the freshers' and LISTEN besides that also please communicate that the way they are resigning will have a long term impact when the next employer will ask for the feedback from the previous employer/s it would mean some negative comments - possibilities of spoiling/hampering their future careers

Blow your trumpet of the MERITS of your organization and employee relations- as to how the employee's are looked after well- quoting the example of the current situation- telling them the oragnisation could have accpeted their resignation but for 'we care- so we are here explaining in detail'

A Sr. management person/HR person can assure them of good learning curve while they are associated with you and also in terms of monetary benefits.

Patient listening to the ISSUES raised and ASSURANCE from your end- if you see the genuanity of the case.

Should help to a good extent

Cordially,

preet

From India, Bangalore
nsnarang

A combined resignation also shows that all is not well with the oraganisation. Such disregard to work ethics only comes out of frustration and feeling of despair. The remedy to all this lies in good communication within the organisation, good leadership and man-management. Taking feedbacks and exit interviews will further spoil the matter. An in house discussion by the top and middle level management may be held. The senior engineers who have signed on their resignation need to be engaged into meaningful discussion without preset minds to release them. Through all this, senior leadership has to be in control of the situation, as they cannot afford to be seen as becoming too tough/ too soft so suddenly. and at the same time bring in changes which will not allow such incidents to happen again.
Regards
Navinder

From India, Delhi
Pankaj Hirani

Hi,
Thank you Sir, thanks for your valuable observations.
I have done one to one counselling and have taken them in confidence as a result they have withdrawn their resignation separately.
One more thing sir, I just need to know about Delhi CiteHR Meet. Any information ?
Regards-
Pankaj Hirani

From United States
Suniti

hi pankaj, gud to know tht resignations have been withdrawn seperately. its shows of effective councelling and communication congrates suniti
From India, Chandigarh
Pankaj Hirani

Hi Suniti,
Thanks a lot.
It was really very tough but I enjoyed meeting with them. I designed some strategy because it was must as some of them were under pressure and met each individual, then with Office Manager and Project Leader then cross session. Finally came to know whom to keep and whom to relieve as they were playing dirty politics to disturb the whole assignment.
I have received your mail regarding EPF and ESI, Soon you will get the solution for your problem.
Thanks for your support.
Cheers-
Pankaj Hirani

From United States
lakshmansrg
Hi, Have you got the answer for your PF & ESI? Usually its 12% from the employee and the employer can contribute either same or more than 12%. Thanks, Lakshman

durga2

• What is your primary reason for leaving?

• Did anything trigger your decision to leave?

• What was most satisfying about your job?

• What was least satisfying about your job?

• What would you change about your job?

• Did your job duties turn out to be as you expected?

• Did you receive enough training to do your job effectively?

• Did you receive adequate support to do your job?

• Did you receive sufficient feedback about your performance between merit reviews?

• Were you satisfied with this company's merit review process?

• Did this company help you to fulfill your career goals?

• Do you have any tips to help us find your replacement?

• What would you improve to make our workplace better?

• Were you happy with your pay, benefits and other incentives?

• What was the quality of the supervision you received?

• What could your immediate supervisor do to improve his or her management style?

• Based on your experience with us, what do you think it takes to succeed at this company?

• Did any company policies or procedures (or any other obstacles) make your job more difficult?

• Would you consider working again for this company in the future?

• Would you recommend working for this company to your family and friends?

• How do you generally feel about this company?

• What did you like most about this company?

• What did you like least about this company?

• What does your new company offer that this company doesn't?

• Can this company do anything to encourage you to stay?

• Before deciding to leave, did you investigate a transfer within the company?

• Did anyone in this company discriminate against you, harass you or cause hostile working conditions?

• Any other comments?

From India, Delhi
Suniti

Hey Pankaj, How r u?? Was waiting for ur response. I m still stuck... if u have found nything, please respond Suniti
From India, Chandigarh
Pankaj Hirani

Hi Suniti,
I am really sorry i couldn't replied you. Actually i got engaged in the settlement of these employees. U know the whole matter.
Today i will get all forms and rules and regulations so will try my best to mail you today itself or max by tomorrow.
Sorry dear.
take care
cheers-
Pankaj

From United States
Gurleen Kaur

Hey Pankaj,

I just want to add to what Suniti had suggested you.

Those who are performing below the average: 1st of all see for how long they have been performing bad. Try and analyse why is it so. Then do give them some time and try to motivate them, see what is wrong, do they need training, has payroll issues, mngmnt problem, or want a change in type of work they have been given do all this keeping in mind the cost which the company has to bear incase of loss. As its not advisable to terminate before giving them chance. U can put them in improvement plan under which u will have to keep a check of their performance for atleast 2 or 3 months.

For those who have problem with thier seniors Suniti has already sent you the contended questionnaier adding to that make the employee's so comfortable by saying again and again that whatever they are going to share will be just between the 2 of you. 1st of all this is no good that employees are leaving just because of the bad behaviour of their seniors.

Try and get the names and chuk them off or give them notice. Also as an HR guy its ur responsibility to make your employees comfortable & feel happy with the work and environment they are working in. To improve employees relations in future, see if there is any discrimination between the seniors and juniors which may call for a major integrity issue.Also try and organise frequent meetings, fun games and functions so that both the groups can unterstand each other better.

Thanks & Regards
Gurleen
(MBA- Student)

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.