No Tags Found!

prathimareddy

If it is shoe\wing that message then check with authorities whether they actually received ur claim...
If u have submitted very recently then do wait for few more days. U know right how our respected government people work.. "It always takes time"

From India, New Delhi
apinto

Dear Friends,
The procedure for PF withdrawal is available in the PF site. The status of application can also be known.
What if the employer is not willing to sign the PF withdrawal forms and does not coopearate with an ex-employee ? PF department does not accept application forms which are not attested by the previous employers. What is the course of action the employee has. In many cases even the PF number is denied to him. How does he approach the PF department ?
A. Pinto

From India, Mumbai
srinivas nednurkar

Dear HR Friends Please explain to Pinto’s question Even I have the same problem... Regards Srinivas
From India, Hyderabad
anindyahcc

Can somebody inform me how to get PF amount return if the employer does not endorsed in FORM 19 & 10C Regards Anindya

MANISH.AGGARWAL

Mr. Pinto,
One of the alternate in this situation is to get the PF transfer to the PF a/c of your current co. For the transfer of the PF you don't need to get it attested from the ex-employer.
The other alternate is just to make a complaint against your ex-employers to your local PF commissioner/office(the correspondance detail for all India level is available at the PF site, already reffered in the earlier post).

From India, Chandigarh
suman_mlk
Sir,
I am doing work in a software company in head office , we have submitted total ESI and Pf amt. of other branches (Orissa , Hyderabad & delhi ) on my head office place .
Can any body suggest me where the ESI return will be submitted of All Branches
At head office place or Branches place ?

From India, Jaipur
ritu_hr04
Hi Ramesh,

On the main page in the middle there is the link naming claim status.You can click the link and you will be directed to this page

Link is - http://epfindia.nic.in <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

View the Status of Your Claim
Kindly furnish the Office, Establishment code and Employee No.
Data Last Updated On : 03/09/2008State -- Select State -- ANDHRA PRADESH BIHAR CHHATTISGARH DELHI GOA GUJARAT HIMACHAL PRADESH HARYANA JHARKHAND KARNATAKA KERALA MAHARASHTRA MADHYA PRADESH NORTH EAST ORISSA PUNJAB RAJASTHAN TAMIL NADU UTTAR PRADESH UTTARANCHAL WEST BENGALOffice -- Select Office --Establishment Code*Extension Code(if any)*Employee No.*

My another query is if we dont know employee no or EPF no how can we get it.

Thanks
Ritu

From India, Ahmadabad
rameshmy
Dear Ritu hi !
firstly i want to thank you for the time you spent in forwarding me the URL.
i was asking you that is there any chance to take print /know the current PF account statement which is running .
Regards,
Ramesh

From India, Hyderabad
ritu_hr04
Hi, I am not sure about that status....you can call at your local office and check if there is way of checking it online.The office numbers are given on webiste. Thanks Ritu
From India, Ahmadabad
prathimareddy

Nisha,
For withdrawal of PF amount you need to submit Form 19 and Form 10 C after two months from the date of leaving from the service. There are no documents to be submitted apart from these forms. These two forms need authorization signature from ur previous employer.
Amount would be deposited after 30 to 45 days from the date of submition. Incase of incomplete forms the same would be returned to ur employer.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.