vinaykumar07

hai
i am looking for some material regarding payroll in indian context i donot want software details but i want information with live examples as how payroll is maintained with laws ?
if anyone can help me out i will be happy!
regards
VINAY KUMAR

From India, Hyderabad
sarika.chowdhery

Dear AlL
I need to understand who is resposponsible for Payroll processing Accounts or HR. What part is handled by Accounts and HR.
Attaching herewith the format where I would request to provide with the information.
Thanks
Sarika

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls payroll_responsibility1_406.xls (19.5 KB, 1003 views)

ronakm
Dear friend,
Payroll refers to the administration of employees' salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions.It consist of the employee ID, employee name, date of joining, daily attendance record, basic salary, allowances, overtime pay, bonus, commissions, incentives, pay for holidays, vacations and sickness, value of meals and lodging etc.
As, it related to human resource,
Human Resource is the most vital resource for any organization. It is responsible for each and every decision taken, each and every work done and each and every result . thus,Employees should be managed properly. As according to the present senario, A Department called as HRD & The person named as HR manager is responsible.
Now a days,HRD also taking help of Payroll Software for record making, E SI/PF No. & for all payroll calculation.

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.