valbooj

Dear HR Professionals and experts, please can any one send me the salary revised draft format; the present one which i am sending as an attachment is not better for My GM.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Addendum Agreement.doc (26.5 KB, 909 views)

kumar.anand1981

Hi,

You can use below formats for salary revision.

Date :-

REF: HR/INC-2011/EMP ID

Name : ABCD
EMP No. : 1234
Department : Bussiness Development

Subject: Annual Increase – 2011

As part of the Annual Performance Evaluation Process for the year 2010, you have been evaluated based on your individual MBO achievement and Competencies. On final evaluation your performance has been rated as “Above Expectation” which is equivalent to a rating of “4” on performance evaluation scale.

Basis the same, the Management is pleased to inform you of the compensation changes made in your salary effective 1st April 2011.Please find your revised compensation structure as per the enclosed Annexure ‘A’

Since this is a confidential communication to you, as a company policy you are requested not to share this communication with other employees, which if not adhered to, shall be treated as breach of policy.

While appreciating your contributions to the Company, we look forward to your continued excellence in performance.

For Company Name

XYZ
Head - HR

Encl: Annexure-A
Cc: Personal file

Rgds..Kumar Anand
HR-SAMSUNG

From Korea
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.