No Tags Found!

shbawadiya@gmail.com

Hi friends,
Thanks for valuable reply ....
but i let you know the status, i had completed all the exit formalities with ex-employer.
firstly i joined in support department as fresher than after 6 months of work . As per my request they have shifted me in HR department as associate HR becoz that time opening is there in hr dept.
therefore i had appointment letter of support dept not for HR position , several time i had ask them regarding change in appointment letter but always they had reply that problem is there in Employee software so appointment letter can be change.
And After leaving also my status is same as in support dept.
please help me with labour court details for mumbai.
and if you have any suggestion for above.
thanks and regards,
shbawadiya

From India, Pune
ragho27
hello i am ragho , please tell me how written letter to advance taken loan agst salary i was taken 48000/- loan in month of december . please tell me how to wrtten the letter
From India, Mumbai
boobal.bala
Hi, I have one question. I have joined my current employer on 29th November 10. I have relived from my Ex-Employer on 13th Dec 10 due to pending works. Will the overlap wil cause against me.
From India, Madras
secretrvm_2000
take a legal case on them..and pull them to road. then they will understand the importance of a letter.
if you are absent to any organisation due to resignation / termination / lay-off etc. for more than 90 days. then they are bound to give else face the problem.
take it seriously on them.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.