No Tags Found!

anoopk211@gmail.com
Dear HR Professional I am Anoop kumar & working with a outsouracing firm (Genius Consultants Ltd.). I want to know that is it possible to withdraw only PF Amt and Pension amount to be transfer from old pf account to new account.
I have 4 months contribution deposition into EPFO from my previous employemnt (May'15 to August'15) now i Switched my job and my new employer( joined in end of Sept'15) have it own PF trust. So now i just want to withdraw my PF amount and want to trnasfer my pension amount into my new pf no.
Dear Professionals Please let me know is it possible? pls guide me...

From India,
Kumaran Praveen

Hi Buddy,
As far as my knowledge goes you cannot do this (withdrawing Pf and transferring your Pension under employer). The other alternative available for you is either you should withdraw both or transfer the both however Pension amount cannot withdraw below 6 month of contribution.
With Regards
Mr.Thumbs Up

From India, Chennai
anoopk211@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Kumaran, If i will transfer my PF Amt. (Both Pension & PF Contribution) will i able to receive pension amt. too. Pls let me know.... Regards
From India,
Sdrprof

Dear,
As per amendments in PF rules from 01st Apr 2015, any employee too who has worked less than 6 months service can withdraw his PF & Pension amount both. Earlier there was a restrictions from PF dept. side that an employee who had worked less than 6 months could not withdraw pension amount (form 10C) but could withdraw PF amount only.
And there is no restrictions regarding transfer pension amount since the beginning.
Hope it will resolve your query.
Warm Regards

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.