No Tags Found!

Mammu007

KCS, Uday, and Sathya.. Thanks,
I am really sorry KCS... You dont know from what a condition I am preparing these slides. My position as head of Admin & HR of one of the biggest groups of Companies in East Africa Region (Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritria & Djibouti) keeps my days and night really busy. More over I am in a cold war with Chairman because of not accepting my resignation too!
I am not finding something in net and repost it. It takes a pretty effort. For last 2 weeks, up to next 2 weeks I dont think I will be free enough to make another one in the same manner.
Anyway, I have plan to prepare PPT on "Attitude", "Core Compitencies", and "Principle of Success" (seperately). I dont know when I can make it.
Thanks for all of your support.

From Djibouti
K C S Kutty

Dear Sadique,
I fully agree with you.(not reposting what is posted hundred times or more) I have seen today, the thread " Asians and ..." The presentation was really superb. I felt that I am ready a book and in the final page, the message comes above your signature (which was on all pages!!!). That's creativity. I appreciate your patience to make every page unique. I am not very familiar with powerpoint 2007. Visual richness is the special attraction of your presentations.

From India, Madras
lydiaraj
Hi Mammu
First of all good effort..It was really nice. I thought i would share with you about the slide show.
It would be have more better if the contents in the slides did not overlap the designs.
I also thought that if all the slides had the same fonts it would have been more professional too. Again since you prepared within an hour, chances are there for you to have overlooked these aspects.
But with these changes your work will definitely be a more appreciated one.
Regards

From India, Madras
Mammu007

Thanks for both of your appreciation KCS and Lydia.
Lydia's instruction I noticed after I posted it. It was made in hurry as a promise to some of my well wishers here. I will NOT repeat such silly mistakes again. You can see that it is not repeated in my new thread: https://www.citehr.com/204640-asian-...ern-mammu.html
Kutty... I treid to avoid mistakes such as Lydia mentioned in my latest PPT. Also I tried to make it as a unique one. It's all not done with Powerpoint only. There is some works in Photoshop and Corel Draw. (Graphic Designing is my Passtime dear).
Kutty.... send me personal mail. I would like to know more about you. Mail to msadique007 at gmail dot com. Okay, It will show that I am offline... but not!
Thanks to all once again.

From Djibouti
Vinodhk01
Hi sathyanad, please u do something or stop criticizing.Everthing in this world is copied from somewhere, pls understnd that.
From India, Madras
sathyanadh
Dear Vinodh, it is our criticizing giving inspiration to him to make better presentations. Did you see his new thread: https://www.citehr.com/204640-asian-...ern-mammu.html
It looks far better because our criticizm, I think.
We are friends Vinodh!
Sathyanadh

From Djibouti
bulu
brilliant plz enlight the memebrs through your inspirational slides good job done. Sanjeeb
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.