No Tags Found!

bhaktibade
Dear Mr. Malik,
In our Company we issue CTCs including PF, Gratuity, Supperannuation to employees. you mean to say this is not the Cost to Company of an employee but Cost of Company to be incurred by Company in reagards to employee.
then how to calculate actual CTC by an employee ?
please guide me.
you may either post me on my email id

From India, Mumbai
RK Katri

Dear Mr.Sandeep
There is nothing written in law about CTC.
I slightly differ from respected Mr.Malik that employer can not show his own share into CTC pakage, while fixation of compensation package company always calculate monthly package & yearly package of employees with their knowledge & consent about their structure & liabilities.Moreover negotations is there by this way company can easily calculate how much every employee cost to him. But regarding 1.63% it has never seen yet, out set it can be included to calculate the CTC of an employee.

From India, Ludhiana
sarit

i am workin with a retail co now. we donot add such charges in CTC of any salesman or manager, its up to u and ur company if u want u may add such cost in CTC..hwevr these are very nominal cost which co's donot generally add
Regards
:)

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.