No Tags Found!

jiwan_kale
Dear sir,
We have already forward a information regarding a information of NSSN date 05.11.2005.
But today the EPF office forward a letter No. MH/PF/ADM/SRO AKL/62173 Dated 28.08.2007 and he once again required a information. Then i move to the EPF office regarding the information of NSSN in which he give me an information that we have submit 37 forms . So we rquest him to please forward me a details of above 37 forms so remainning forms we submit to you immediately a NSSN forms before date. But reply me that their is no information in our computer. We also meet to a PF commissioner he also failed to give me an information. When I contact to Nagpur office he forward a information regarding NSSN that the office locate only their region. Please collect the information from your Akola office.
So now i request you to please guide me what we have to do.
Thanking you,
Yours Truely,
Jiwankumar Kale

From India, Nagpur
K.Ravi

Better put up an RTI under RTI Act 2005. If you think that PF employees are playing with you.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.