No Tags Found!

suku_mba@ymail.com

Hi All,
This is Sukumar was working in Coimbatore but now left due some personal circumstances. I wolud like join this forum and share the knowledge and make the good relationship with each one.
I have attached the excel for collect the details it may very useful to contact so all folks should fill it
Regards,
Sukumar

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR Folks World.xls (18.0 KB, 75 views)

RAMESHANPT

Dear (Cite Contribution),
I have started this thread, I am working in this town for the last six years and trying to assemble all HR professionals for a meet. Two- three times we tried to organise a meeting unfortunately, or due to heavy work pressure or lengthy working hours we are not able to take it forward.
And this plat form I used to invite people to this idea and make more members to join in this prestegious net work
But still I am confident I will be able to make this happen in near future.
Regards
PT Ramesan

From India, Tiruppur
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

hi ramesh,
Hey thats great work done by you for the past six years, actually i was in chennai for the past 3 years and i have organised few H.R meets which took place successfully. At present i just shifted to coimbatore and me to working on to organise H.R meet in coimbatore. Hope you would have seen my posts in the mail id - ; .kindly check the posts and we can work in a team and make it happened this time for sure. Hope you got my point. Anyways here are my details which are as follows,
My mail id :
Mobile: 8098520520
Thanks and regards
Kishore.c

From India, Madras
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

Dear members, Please send your details,we need many responses from your side. Hope this time we can make this event ( H.R Meet ) without fail. Thanks and regards Kishore.c
From India, Madras
ravi-hr

Dear Rameshan
It is really happy to see the response from our circle. We only initiate this forum to share our thoughts. Now we are sharing our thoughts and updates through offline only. Long time passed.... we didn't meet !!!???. Can we try to organize once again ?. It may be helpful to meet each other and we may get new peoples touch. RAVI-SHAKTHI

From India, Madras
Ramesan.pt

Dear All,
I am proposing 2nd Oct for meeting all HR people at Tirupur. Though it is too long period we can use this time for a preliminary meeting of key people to decide the modalities well before the meeting.
All are requested to circulate this message to all HR people and let us take it further.
Any different opinion also please share...
Regards
PT Ramesh -9360268477 / 9047440474

From India, Coimbatore
Ramesan.pt

Dear All, Please respond, this time let us make it happen... Regards PT Ramesh
From India, Coimbatore
Ramesan.pt

Dear All,
We had a preliminary meeting on 18.12.2014 to discuss various aspects of HR meet at Tirupur.
It is decided to conduct this event on 4th Jan 2015 at Hotel Venu Residency, Periyar colony.
All HR Managers working in garment manufacturing industry may please attend this event.
For details contact me at 9047440474
Regards

From India, Coimbatore
Ramesan.pt

Hi All,
Hope this anonymous friend of mine also will be attending this TIRUPUR HR MEET on 4th Jan at Hotel Aroma along with other HR friends to make this event a historical one.
Time : 10.00am to 2.00pm
Regards

From India, Coimbatore
Ramesan.pt

Dear All,
I am attaching the invitation of HR Meet scheduled to be held on 4th Jan 2015 for every body's perusal.
All HR professionals in Tirupur region are requested to attend the event and make it a grand success!!!
Regards
PT Ramesh

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Invitation.JPG (94.0 KB, 21 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.