No Tags Found!

komathikomagan
Tirupur HR Group
Hello Everybody,
Shall we plan to Meet up in City Center Tirupur, to get intro all of us, to share our experience and what ever problem facing in our industry ?
Venue: MAY 01 2009 @ Aroma Garden Kumaran Road, Tirupur.:sad:
Organiser : A.S. Komagan, 94875 93115

From India, New Delhi
satheesrajap

Dear seniors,
This is satheesraja from Coimbatore,i am working as HR-Executive in textile industry.Please arrange to meet the hr persons in around Coimbatore an tirupur.:icon10:
Awaiting ur valuable reply and also kindly inform the hr openings in tirupur
and coimbatore.
Thanks&Regards
P.Satheesraja,MSW,MLM:huh:

From India, Madras
komathikomagan
Hello Ramesh Sir, (Best Corporation - Tirupur) What about HR Meet in Tirupur ? Are you plan to meet.
From India, New Delhi
RAMESHANPT

Dear friend,
Please note my mobile No. 09360268477
You can call me at any time. Meanwhile please note our HR meet is planned in the third week of June. We will let you know the exact time later.
Regards
PT Ramesan

From India, Tiruppur
satheesrajap

Dear friends,

This is satheesraja from coimbatore i am working as a Jr officer HR In Coimbatore. Pls inform the hr meet in venue in coimbatore and Tirupur.
Looking forward your valuable reply in this regard.
Thanks&Regards,
P.Satheesraja.

From India, Madras
kbhaski
I am Bhaskar in Chennai, joined in this forum recently. Do we have any meetings in Chennai? If so, please inform.
From India, Namakkal
komathikomagan
Very Urgent to make get together with all our old members to join in HR meet in Tirupur... Best Ramesh sir, S.P. Apparels GM Sir, Texport Rama;lingam Sir, Chandra Mouli poppys
From India, New Delhi
ravi-hr

Dear Ramesh As you know time concern is more critical in Tirupur. This is good initiation. Tirupur can share knowledges through this link. Thanks Ravi SKL Tirupur
From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings, Is this CiteHR Meet Tirupur on ? Please do share the information. Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
kishorehr05@yahoo.co.in

hi members,
Why cant we organise some H.R meets in coimbatore or tirupur ahh?...please share your views. Someone has to take the initiative and please be active in it ....
Thanks and regards
Kishore.c
Mobile: 8098520520

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.