radhika_ammu2000
Hi all,
Just got the invitation today!!! I am sad I missed the previous meet. I'll surely attend the meet next time.. I guess its on 12th Dec. Can anyone give me the name and no of the meet coordinator plss??
Radhika.R

From India, Kochi
ANTONY_XAVIER

Dear All,
In the midst of the busy month glad if people can post or share few update on the filed of HR will be an opportunity for others to learn and we will keep this forum alive and active.
Regards

From India, Madras
Suresh_kms

Hi rajashri, How about some Payroll Rolls, Motivational Pakodas, Appraisal Salads and MIS Chips:-D
From India, Kochi
ANTONY_XAVIER

:icon1:Hi,
less than 25 days for the next meet, we are getting new members as well. Request you all to confirm the same. Just to inform the new visitors there are no registration fee for this meet. It is a forum where all HR's in and around Kochi gather to update their knowledge and to discuss on various issues related to HR.

Do call us or mail us for more information.

Regards

From India, Madras
2ajithmathew
Next you guys meet, Please keep me too posted. I would also like to be part of this. Regards Ajith K Mathew
From India, Kochi
Joseph J

dear Madhu, welcome...hope you will be able to participate actively in our "physical forum" I have enjoyed and benefitted from many of your posts. best joseph
From India, Kochi
Madhu.T.K

Please let me know the exact day and place of event. During this month end (from Dec 25 to 29th) I will be in Madras.
My personal mail Id is

I can be contacted over my tele. 09847583239.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
rajashrivinod

Haha , Its actually great to know that I am te star :D heheheheheeee . Thanks Joseph hehe , By the way Joseph I hope u r there on the 19th ... Hey Madhu great to c u on Cite HR , You can make it at "Leela", 37/332 B , Thachapilil Lane, Temple Road , Kadavanthara , P O Kochi 20 , I will give u a call for the same
From India, Mumbai
rajashrivinod

Hello , As discussed , lets have the HR Meet on the 19th of this month at Ergo Systems and Services Ltd "Leela", 37/332 B , Thachapilil Lane, Temple Road , Kadavanthara , P O Kochi 20
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Dear friends,
I regret to inform that I have a conciliation meeting scheduled for 19th Dec at Kannur. Though the time fixed is 10.am, I don't think that it will be over even by 1.pm and still, I won't be able to reach Kochi by evening, a journey of nearly 300 Kms!. I am very sorry, that I can not join you all. In fact the conciliation pertains to my previous employment and I have to be present without any prejudice and if I do not present the same will be interpreted in a different manner mainly by the employees team. Had it been a matter of present employment, would have adjourned the hearing. Therefore, please bear with me. I wish you all the best.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.