No Tags Found!

Rajendra Patil
Respected Sir, Please give me Leave Policy (CL,PL,SL) Regards, Rajendra Patil 8888840562
From India, Mumbai
R.N.Khola

Dear Rajendra,
Welcome to CiteHR.
A number of leave policies have been provided by the members on various threads & therefore go through them & utilize them keeping in view the laws applicable to your establishment relating to grant & accumulation of different kinds of leaves. You can also utilize material available at similar topics.
[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana]R.N.KHOLA

From India, Delhi
vrexodus
Hi , Can anyone give the details on Leaves Rules applicable for Andhra Pradesh. Basically types of leave and how is leave enchasement is calculated. Thank You, Rachel
From India, Hyderabad
rameshgedipudi
Dear Seniors I am going to join in the New Company on next month , It will open on June, i need what are the Govt approvals need New Company.Please advise me. Regards, Ramesh.G
From India, Hyderabad
prashant borse

Hello Rajendra,
My company also is in the manufacturing of plastic (injection molding) equipments. General practice regarding leave (where factory act applies) is that for every 20 days present 1 day leave is allowed. It means if workman has performed work for 300 days in a year / is present for 300 days in a year, he is entitled for 15 days leave with wages. (300/20). Besides that organization may give leave under various heads (Casual/sick etc). There is also provision of maternity leave where maternity act applies.
Please correct if i am wrong...
Regards,
Prashant Borse.
(9860205600)

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.