No Tags Found!

ceo_sanju
Dear All,
I work for an infrastructure company and we need our employee to be in site for 12 to 24 months depending on duration of projects. The projects are in rural places ex: Barbil, Chandrapur, Sonaidh, Near Jamshedpur and etc.
I need guidance for preparing Site Policy or the allowance that needs to be paid for the employee who stays away from his family, rural place (very less facility of transportaion, Mall, Thetres, Hotels, etc).
What all we can provide to feel him happy to work in such areas for atleast a year.
Those who spent time in reading the above matter, request you to provide atleast some or the other suggestions or policy if you have any.
Regards
Sanjay

From India, Hyderabad
ceo_sanju
Dear All,
Looking for response !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
We appoint Site Engineers / Project Engineers / B.Tech / Diploma holders for site.
I want to list out the benefits that we can provide, such as site allowance, accommodation, transportation, phone, etc
This is only few i have mentioned, i request you all to have a look and provide some valuable suggestions
Regards
Sanjay

From India, Hyderabad
ceo_sanju
Dear, if you have something to say on the subject mentioned, please do reply at the earliest. Sanjay
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.