No Tags Found!

arshpreet2006@rediffmail.
Hi Shilpa,
Educational Industry now a days is booming industry and you will get a good growth into this industry as I myself working with an Educational Company,so if you want to change your field you can do that, but right now you do have an experience of just 7 months with your present company,this is not the right time to leave your Company,what i will suggest you is to stay with your present company few more months and then if you will get such opportunity you can switch over to it.
Regards
Ishneet

From India, Delhi
gopan

Shilpa,
Since you are not happy with the present employer( whatever be the reason) you would like to change your job. As some of the members suggested, I do not find any reason to wait till you get a good job. What did they mean by good job? Is it salary? or status, or proper pay or work conditions ? All are uncertain. Educational Institution is not a bad place to work with as HR Executive. Work wise, every thing that you practice in HR in a software company can be practiced in education institution also. In fact I would say that it would be more challenging to work with teachers, non teaching staff etc . Only difficulty I feel is to convince the teachers about the importance of HRM. Probably, if it is a management institute it would be easy. But salary, will be less than IT industry. I recommend to take up this new assignment as a challenege. You have only 7 months experience. Much Time to go till you retire from HR.
Good Luck
Gopan

From India, Kochi
DanGTD
Many schools are trying to determine whether and where they should cut staffing and programs based on projections for the next year. I think HR people are in a riskier position than the teachers.
From Romania, Bucharest
kadhia

I would suggest u not to leave your job at the moment and continue till you gain some experience.
From India, Madras
shashankessar
Hi Dear,

On my point of you should change your job form current software group to inst. one because a u know the current situation of the market the software market is goes down and at the same time after six pay commission the salary in institutions are gone up .

by joining the same you can add up with your qualifications and if it's an Management instauration so you can shift your role in teaching line and its seems to be good options for girls, for time prospect, monitory, and ethically.

From India, Pune
R Vinayak

Hi Shilpa,
The software Company you are working for if not sustainable and no growth opportunity probably then it’s a nice option. However looking at current scenario try and get into any corporate.

Please suggest.

From India, New Delhi
sreeni@soham4u.com
dear Shilpa,
I can suggest you like this....
You can join in another company now. But not as an experienced HR, but as a fresher.
After you joining you can apply your previous experience i current job and excell more in your career.
Regards,
sreenivasulu....:lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Vijay Pandey

Dear Shilpa !
I often get a curiocity to understand this 'confusion' phenomenon.
Why didn`t you get this confusion when you applied in that educational institute?
Why didn`t you get this confusion when you went for interview and during interview you tried to prove them that you are really suitable for that job in that industry?
Why didn`t you get confused when you negotiated on salary?
(I assume it was not like that they came to you and gave you the offer letter without geting your application. If this is the case, it is advisable not to join them.)
Why all confusions come at the end (offer letter)?
Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
kings
hi,
the same doubt comes to maximum minds when there is an offer n as suggested by many we have to analyse the pros n cons of it.
educational sector is also safe in this termoil of recession... it also depends upon various factors like designation, salary, profile, culture,ppl whom u'll come in touch with...
thanks n regards,
kinjal

From India, Mumbai
sathy0077

Hi Shilpa,
If you are looking for change of job first u decide what exactly ur lookig at,is it the salary or growth.Due to slump in the market most of the companies are delaying in paying the salaries.
In my view i think Instead changing nw and joining an educational institute it is better to stick to the company which you are now currently.
Regards
Sathya

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.