No Tags Found!

mukeshp@sahajanandlaser.com
Dear HRbaroda,
Our learned members have said all truth to you. I think you shouldn't think to change your field but you need to think what and how you can contribute in the growth of your company and employee. I don't know your expertise in HR.
But If you are good in recruitment function, you may think to start up a training centre in your company in which you may run short term courses of special skill which your company requires. This may generate small revenue and you will get ready made skilled employee. Like wise you may think for other functions.
You may think to introduce best practices also (5S, Kaizen, Lean) in your company which increase the over all productivity and efficiency.
I am sure, if you will try to think out of box and try to implement new practices in the interest of your company and employee, your efforts will be appreciated by everyone in your organization.
Regards,
Mukesh Patel

From India, Gandhinagar
nathrao

""your efforts will be appreciated by everyone in your organization.""
My advice would always be work sincerely in the best interests of the organisation.
be tactful and try to be helpful and render professional advice as HR.
One should work keeping the possibility of appreciation from anyone.Do your best,do your duty sincerely and automatically accolades will flow in.
Good results for both the organisation and personnel should be the KRA and not about personal appreciations.
The minute one works to specifically secure appreciation the pattern can be noticed by all and would be counter productive.

From India, Pune
rdsyadav

Hi gentlemen,
In addition to responses from so many, I wish to address and allow an important input . That there are very good companies they hand over charge of HR boss to either Finance or Marketing guy who has been working for pretty very long time within and consistently a very good performer.Their view point underneath is that a person who knows well our products and establishes customer loyalty, knows cost of product and related elements of very own organization , and wavelength also matched , has ability to function as HR head.
Regds,
RDS Yadav
LABOUR LAW LDVISER

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.