sakkera88

Hi,
Iam williams working for the US based org called expertusHR as the corporate trainer n consultant ...we does all kinds of soft skill training from first level to top level management across country so, if you need any sort of training for your company or some other company please let me know......to add on we are 1 among the top 20 training outsourcing companies in the world.

For training details
sucholana
sulochanar
www.expertus.com

From India, Madras
sakkera88

Hi,
Iam williams working for the US based org called expertusHR as the corporate trainer n consultant ...we does all kinds of soft skill training from first level to top level management across country so, if you need any sort of training for your company or some other company please let me know......to add on we are 1 among the top 20 training outsourcing companies in the world.
For training details

sulochana
Business Manager
sulochanar[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c3Vsb2NoYW5hckBleHBlcn R1cy5jb20=[/IMG]
www.expertus.com

From India, Madras
s.jain
Dear Anil
We are a Noida based company Logout@Work,we offer such training programs.Over the past decade we have dealt with a number of such programs successfully.
Please visit my company's website "www.logoutatwork.com" and for further queries feel free to drop a mail at tell us in detail what your requirements are,so that we can deliver the best to you.
Looking forward to offer our services to you.
warm regards
Swati Jain
Logout@Work Adventures Pvt. Ltd.

From India, Delhi
psychometric.solutions
Hi, If any organization is looking for free lance psychometrician than send me details about the organization.
From India, New Delhi
Jaspreet Sarna
rayonhrsolutions MD - Ishmeet Batra 9820529264. They have very good Training programs. on the topic mention. I have done my leadership training frm thier.
From India, Mumbai
janicedsouza
Sir: TQMS can help you right away! Get in touch with S.Arora at 9869066080.She is Chairperson at TQMS.Give my reference. Regards, Janice D’Souza. 9920030473.
From India, Mumbai
ra.services

Dear Mr. Anil,
Greetings for the day!!!! We at R&A Services take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a major Recruitment & Training organisation having various communication training modules for individuals as well as corporates.
We would be happy to offer our services to your company.
Please mail us your training needs at .
or you can contact our associate Debojyoti @ 0-9480271118 for any further discussions.
Regards
Abhishek Bhatara
R&A SERVICES

From India, Pune
pankkaj

Pl. view our website klcenter - for details.
From India, Pune
vijayanand
With ref to our advt in CITE HR , here with we are sending the details of our organisation
Software Technology Group International Limited is ISO 9000 - 2001 a certified organization on various verticals like - Development, Training and BPO. We are 15 years old organization spread across nation, one of top rated organization deals with high end sophisticated training on various technologies. The Brief profile of organization embedded with verticals in Training and client list is attached for your reference.
I kindly request you to send training requirements which we can full fill with good quality in time.
We are looking for long term relationship with you
Regards
Vijay
Software Technology Group International Limited
Bangalore
Ph: +91 80 26574554,53 Extn : 31
eMail :

From India, Bangalore
milindkapadia
Dear Mr.Pagar
You may reach me on 09821005796 for Training Solution , or i can reachyou if you would pass me you contact information
i work for a large education & training company , with offices in nine major cities we conduct triaining across the the country
you may email me at
best

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.