RRyet
The volume of appreciation tells us how stressed we are and how much we want to get rid of it.
From India, Delhi
veerbadra

Although I had read this one earlier, this has been presented in an attractive way. The message is very beneficial.
From India, Bangalore
viplove vishwas
When you leave office today Study this small story. Hope that makes a BIG change in YOU. [/QUOTE I am highly impressed with this story. Its great and going to help me FOR SURE. THANK YOU.
From India, Delhi
kkkaaarrrhick
Hai when i read the sentence this ppt changed your life i cant beleive it but after i wentthrough it ... wow mindblowing see this is simple message but very effective,
From India, Madras
RRyet
Dear Shikha,
It is all our realization to our problems and our determination to the kind of life we want. Do you really think taking tenssions back home helps solving them or di you get rewarded for it? Moreover you start loosing yourself to the clutches of your job. Have a grip over your job not the otherway round.
Ass far as it being practical is concerened one trick to it. Have some activity planned for yourself which you really love/ wish to do after your work, it could be a sport, some book you wanted to read, shopping, visiting friends, phone, maybe household what ever you keep higher than your profession.
Try it!!!!

From India, Delhi
learnever

Dear Sureshukla,

Nice message useful in these stressful times. In today's stressful times, most diseases have their genesis in stress. But, then, who cares. Many of us think, there is a pill for everything. We rush to the doctor, “please bulldoze my stress”. But we forget to have a look at what creates the stress.

This PPT delivers the message in a simple but crisp manner. Good Work!
Educational institutes dish out stress as an essential ingredient. At work, the management has ended up considering stress as a useful tool to extract productivity. It is never so.

In the early days of career, youngsters like to be stressfully driven, having been fed this mantra “Work hard, work hard, work hard…. “. They run like mad in order to prove themselves. But they wear out soon. The frustration reflects in the society, nation.

May be it's true in other cultures, we, Indians are much more emotionally oriented. We deny to be driven by pressure. We are driven by care, compassion, purpose of the pursuit. Smart work does not have to use stress.

At work, the employee should say "Thank god it's Monday". That gives result.

Thanks Sureshukla, for the good content, but more than that, a good contemporary & useful subject. Wish many gets to think, making many more happy in their life. Making the community around them, society at large happier.

Thanks for spreading the good message.

Looking forward to more such good posts.

From India, Pune
das_78
Hi ,
Friend's
I am doing PGDHRM from Symbiosis Pune distance education .
If any one have study material & related document can you provide me all details .
I need about all suggestion & Idea .

Regards
Dashrath

From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.