Kathaline Antony
Hi Guys, This is Kathy I am a new mom, I have completed my BCA and MBA in HR and I have got 6 years of working experience in Hr field as a Recruiter & Generalist. Now i got One year break due to maternity and also I am planning to change my career from HR to the teaching side (ie) in University or college as a professor or teaching Assist can anyone suggest to me which course will be helpful.
M Phil in HR or I am supposed to do B'ed (If B'ed is it based on my UG course?). please suggest.
Which of the above course will help me to join in University or college as a professor or teaching Assist or any other course or available.
Thank you all for your time and Support.

From India, Kavundampalayam
aussiejohn

Talk to the universities and colleges you are interested in and find out their requirements - - direct from the horse's mouth as it were.
They will be the final arbiters on recruitment requirements, not CiteHR members.

From Australia, Melbourne
KK!HR

As per the new Education Policy, there is no M Phil now, after PG you have to do PhD for which you will have to qualify the all India examination, like National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET) conducted by NTA . B Ed will qualify you for teaching in schools.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.