No Tags Found!

sureshkumarm.83
Hay,

Any one send this files to my email id ; . bcoz its not downloading my system.....

Regards,

Suresh Kumar M

From India, Coimbatore
ashokvbhandari

Dear sir, Is it possible to reduce the salary of an employee due to some reason? Please suggest. Ashok
From India, Mumbai
Hemachandra

Dear Sir, You are the best guide Thanks a looot for all the information shared by you, Its excellent sir.............. Regards Hemachandra HR-Recruitment Leadership Hiring 09945944903
From India, Bangalore
prerna.kochhar@gmail.com
Hey
I am prerna and i am a new member . I am a second year MBA student . I wanted some help to decide on the topics for my dissertation. I would request u to give ur suggestion
thanks and regards
prerna

From India, New Delhi
MI006
Hi Octavious,

That was very useful...... Thank u very much:)

Keep it up.

Please send me a new file of salary excel as I could not open the one u
had attached in ur post.

Regards,
Madhura

From India, Mumbai
amitkujur
Thank You very very much to say the least....yes the thought which you said at the end, you have fulfilled...hope to follow your example....anyways thanks a tonne for this great effort.Jesus Loves You.
From India, Delhi
ravimba
Hi........ U done a g8 work....for alll who are intrested in learning pay rolls and also who are having doubts on this it is very helpful......thanks a lot

anil15
Very useful info. But I want to know that what is the percentage of BAsic, HRA, and spl. allownce in salary break up?:?: Please help me..!! Rgds, Anil
From India, Delhi
shilpy_mahajan

thanx a lot............ the material is very exhaustive and helpful.......... Keep up the good work.......... Shilpy
From India, New Delhi
anuramakrishu@yahoo.co.in
Dear sir, It’s really very good. Thank you very much for sharing such a valuable information with us. Keep it up. With regards, Anuramakrishnababu.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.