chswati
Dear Friends
Recently i joinned a new organisation.Plz suggest me some HR activities which i can introduce in my organisation.
Also send me some HR related photographs which explains descipline ,decorom etc.
Regards
Swati

From India, Hyderabad
Gaurij

Hi Swati, Are you going to set up a new HR dept.? What type of organization are you working with? Gauri
From India, Pune
chswati
Hi Friends
I am handelling the HR .But we have a dept Hr in our head office.we r into Domestic BPO.I want to introduce something interesting from my side.what shall i do Plz suggest.Give me some tips on employee motivation.Also Send me some photo revealing employee descipline in Organisation .
Regards
swati

From India, Hyderabad
Gaurij

Hi Swati, For that you can conduct small picnics, in-door / out-door games, workplace decoration, treking, parties etc... These things help team building also. Regards, Gauri
From India, Pune
sai prasad.r

Dear Raffles, u have posted a useful topic at irrelevant place. by then thanq for sharing this info. Regards, Sai PRasad.
From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

Hi Swati,
Find below some of the activities being carried out by a HR generalist..
Major activities of HRD are
Recruitment Management
Workforce Planning
Induction Management
Training Management
Performance Management
Compensation & Benefits
Attendance Management
Leave Management
Benefits Management
Overtime Management
Pay slip Distribution
Time sheet Management
Employee Information/ Skill Management
Grievance Redressal
Employee Survey
Exit Interviews & Process
Health & Safety
Hope you may prepare a good presentation on the above given activities.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
dasmanash

Hi Swati,
You have not mentioned when have you joined, I mean, how old are you in the organization & tine kind of business the organization is into
Normally, whenever I join in any new organization, I first check, if statutory compliances are in order.
If statutory compliances are not in order, first fix it up. Else, immediately get into the competency requirement in order to find out the training needs and manpower planning.
Also start working on creating an HRD manual. Begin with the recruitment process. While creating the manual do take the statutory areas in consideration.
For further requirement please do not hesitate to write to me.
Regards,
manas das

From India, Delhi
Ruchi.hr
Dear Anita
According to me, an Induction program must cover company history, Vision & Mission of the Company, a complete overview of the present picture i.e: number of departments, any certifications etc, jist about values, norms, benefits and facilities available etc.
The Training process should consists of identifying the needs of training, when will training be conducted and by whom, evaluation the training program via pre-post performance, feedback forms, test-retest methods etc.
Kind Regards
Ruchi Batra :)

From India, Chandigarh
Karuuna

Hi Swati,
I cant understand what you exactly mean by HR activities.However,Amit has means all the related HR activites.
If you are clear as to what you want perhaps we can help you out.
With warm regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
Meeta Mohanty
Hi swati I'm Meeta from IITTM Bhubaneswar.I would like to suggest you some tips to motivate yuor empoyees.

Compensate fairly. Money isn’t the only reason people stay, but it does play a significant role in job satisfaction. You must offer your employees a competitive salary and honor their service and tenure with raises, bonuses, and other monetary rewards. Fair pay shows that you respect them. In addition, offer a good benefits package, which can induce employees to stay committed to your business.

Be open to their ideas. In a high-performance workplace, some of the best ideas come from the employees themselves. Make sure to keep the lines of communication open. Good leaders listen to their employees and treat them as valuable team members.

Treat people as equals. If you really want employees to feel a sense of loyalty and commitment, treat them as partners, not hired hands. Give your employees a sense of ownership, and keep them engaged.

Provide growth opportunities. It’s estimated that 50 percent of an employee’s skill set becomes outdated in just two years, so make sure you provide your staff with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Allow your employees to take classes and attend professional development seminars. Challenge them with new responsibilities that help them acquire new skills.

Say thanks. Just taking the time to say "thank you" is a simple yet effective way to show employees that they're valued and appreciated.

Make time. Make an effort to spend one-on-one time with individual employees. Show each person that you’re personally committed to keeping and growing his or her talent by inquiring what other positions the employee might be interested in as their career develops.

Be flexible. It’s important to help each employee achieve a balance between their work life and personal life. Allow them to attend their children’s activities or tend to sick relatives when necessary.

Encourage creativity. Employees need to enjoy the work they do, and you need to provide a creative and challenging work environment, or all the other great things the company does won’t matter. If you micromanage and stifle creativity, don’t expect to keep good people.

Keep them healthy and happy. Encourage good health and wellness of body, mind, and spirit. You can be creative. Allow for restful breaks. Learn about your employee’s outside interests. Feed their minds with books, magazine, new ideas and yechnology, etc.
Lead with the heart. Win your employees over. Excellence is impossible without their affection and respect. Whether it’s through sharing a compelling vision with them, paying attention to work/life balance, or simply providing a positive, uplifting work environment, if you want to keep great employees, find some way to tap into their hearts. The positive word-of-mouth about your company’s culture will go a long way in both retaining good workers and attracting new ones.

Promotions and Transfers. While having economic value, promotions also carry crucial social and psychological meaning (recognition and sense of accomplishment) that, for many, far outweigh additional money or perquisites.

Opportunity to Grow. The chance to improve one's self is an enormously important source of motivation. Organizations that offer this advantage are in a win-win partnership with their employees. The company creates and maintains a talented workforce to use as a competitive weapon, and the employees sharpen their own competitive edge as they self-actualize.

Leadership. Leaders inspire people through their words and actions. By presenting a clear sense of purpose, offering a vision worth striving toward, and providing encouragement, leaders have the power to imbue people with hope, enthusiasm and determination.

Goals. Goals are powerful motivators. Goals give people a clear sense of what is expected of them, offering challenge and opportunity. They can energize and inspire exceptional effort.

Fun. Many work places are woefully devoid of smiles and laughter, yet a bit of humor goes a long way toward brightening the day and infusing spirit into the culture. Fun plays a vital role in employee satisfaction.

All this tips are to make satisfy to your employees and this will altimately result in employee motivation.
Because Employees can be motivated only if they are satisfy with their job as well as with the organizaton.
I hope this will be helpfull to you.
Regards
Meeta.

From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.