No Tags Found!

elangovan_vellore

Dear Patil,
just relax.The said employee is not eligible for gratuity.An employee is eligible for gratuity only when he completes 4years&240days(240 days means days for which salary paid). Hence in your case you need not pay . Feel free to call ,contact on any topic.
Regards
A.ELANGOVAN

From India, Madras
jogindersingh007
Dear, It will be payable because after 6 month it will consider 1year and after 5year service Gratuity become payable. Kindly see Gratuity Act for more detail. Joginder Singh
From India, Gurgaon
Kishorelb
Gratuity is payable for an employee if has worked for 4 years & 8 months (240 days). Normally in staff cadre an employee is paid full salary inclusive of leave hence is eligible for gratuity after he has worked for 4 years & 8 months
Regards
Kishore

From India, Mumbai
chdmanu
Hi All I understand that Gratuity act has been amended and anybody having worked for minimum 3 years is eligible. I am myself not sure about it...Can anybody confirm in same. regards Munish
From India, Pune
mrv_raj
Hi all,
Can any one clear on the Gratuity is applicable to which category of employees and to which service, I mean, only to Govt. employees or Limited company employees (Private job) or to a Pvt. Ltd. company employees (private job)?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.