No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello Sir. I am looking for your help.
I am now in the 7th sem. I am pursuing Btech. I will pass out in August 2024.

I lost my father in 2021. Due to financial restrictions, I joined a BPO company on 10th Oct,2023. During the interview, hr told me that there is no official rule that I will get leave during the first 3 months.

I informed him that I would be having mandatory internal college exams on November 6th and 7th. He told me that I would get the leave unofficially and asked me not to worry about it.
But on 6th Nov, they denied it. I told them to deduct the salary for two days but they didn't agree. So I had no option but to leave. They put me under absconding and took a writing from me that I won't be continuing due to exams and I won't get a relieving letter.

They sent 1st absconding letter with a warning on 13th Nov and 2nd on 16th Nov citing that my name is being struct off from the company's payroll.
I have received the salary of 9th oct-20th Oct on 1st Nov(4500rs). I have a UAN NUMBER linked with an Aadhar card but that is not active(as per epfo portal).

I worked there from 9th Oct to 5th Nov.They sent the first AOD letter on 13th Nov saying I had absconded from 10th Nov without any prior notice though I had a clear discussion with hr on 6th Nov.

I want to know how would it affect my future employment. (For Both govt and private jobs). Currently, Accenture, Deloitte, EY, and TCS are visiting my campus for placement for engineering roles. I wish to sit for govt exams like ssc cgl, banking, and rbi after my graduation.

Do I get rejected in background verification checks on my future jobs for absconding in my previous company? I have strong academics and I don't have any criminal records against me and others(which are checked in BGV) are completely accurate.

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi As you had UAN number with the past employer there are chances of prospective employer questioning the same. So better disclose the same during interview process.
From India, Madras
Ravi.10
Ma’am is there any chance that I get rejected becoz of this even after informing hr during interview?? Will It create red flag in bvg?? I was in the company less than a month
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.