No Tags Found!

atin0002
Hello People !!!
I am Atin Shrivastava, from Bhopal. I'm a Personality Development Trainer, & beginner who has started learning to "TRAIN" people on the aspect of personality.[b]
I request you people to "kindly share your experiences or useful tips that can help me enhance my skills."
Expect the very same from my side.
Thanks & Regards.
Atin S.[/color][/quote]

From India, Bhopal
R.V.SUBRAHMANYAM
Can you pick up something from this:
"You can learn new things at any time of your life if you are willing to be beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you"-- Barbara Sher
"long-range planning does not deal with future decisions, but with the future of present decisions: -- Peter F Druker
"Hypocricy, arrogance, pride, anger, harshness and ignorance; these are marks of those who are born with demonic qualities, O Arjuna: -- Bhagawad Gita
"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing"-- Roosevelt
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents"-- Andrew Carniegie.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.