sharma.sonu850@gmail.com
Dear All Greeting of the Day!!! I also going to take admission SAP with HR. Please Suggest should i do or not?
From India, Gurgaon
sojadevweb

I was watching the entire post about submitting.
Just imagine that you are a progressive employer and offered job to a fresher candidate.
Some months later realized that his sumitted documents were all fake.
From your posts I believe that you may allow the person to continue in your company.
But just inform how will change your mindset towards this employee? You feel good?
Just want to know. A person who thinks about fake is always fake. There are plenty of other genuine ways to get into jobs.
I as a person not as HR or employee will not support any fake supportive documents submission.
Waiting for your justification on fake documents.
Regards
Soja

From India, Kochi
fakexpert
Hello Soja,

First of all I would like to say,my area of interest limited to fake experience certificate issue only and I never supported fake degree/diploma certificate.This is clearly mentioned in my earlier replies.

I would like to reword some of your comments,"Just imagine that you are a progressive employer and offered job to a fresher candidate.

Some months later realized that his sumitted documents were all fake."

If all the supporting document of a candidate were fake means what?? He/she is fake...So, our discussion is only about fake experience certificate.Please don't bring other certificates in this issue.

If I am an employer,I never bothered about the experience on an A4 size paper.But I do bothered if he/she submitted fake Phd/degree/diploma certificates.As I mentioned in my earlier post that,we cannot purchase 'knowledge' from the market.

I am always giving importance to basic educational qualifications,other valid international certifications, knowledge and skill of the candidate. If I am interviewing a fresh candidate in myown domain,I can judge his/her range with in seconds...I don't want his /her experience certificate to judge their range.

In case,if a fake experience certificate issue come up ,then I will check his/her performance history including his/her behaviour.If the candidate is a performer with good etiquette and has a potential to reach top level,then most probably I would leave this matter in the trash bin.

I would like to reword another comment from your side "Just want to know. A person who thinks about fake is always fake. There are plenty of other genuine ways to get into jobs."

I have replied in my earlier reply that some of our thoughts are prejudiced.Those thoughts we cannot change.

I am coming in to second statement.Once my Dad commented in the same manner when he found some beggers on the streets.Then I raised another counter question against my dad..Dad then why can't you eliminate poverty in India ?The same question I would like to raise,dear Soja,then why can't you produce sufficient jobs in India ???Why our lakh and lakh graduates still wandering in metros for a job???Why our government still paying money for jobless youths???Are they not trying for a job and simply sitting inside their homes???Is it due to their honest talk,"Sir/Madam, I just passed out yesterday only and I need a job"???Is it due to their way of approach, "Sir/Madam for the last two years I was searching for a job and couldn't find"???

Regards,

fakexpert

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sojadevweb

Dear,
Thanks for your reply, You cannot change my attittude and I cannot change yours. And these are all depends on personal values other than mentioned in the rules and policies.
I just expressed my views only on submitting fake documents either academic certificates or exp certificate.
I can give same weightage to both the fake certificates.
Regards
Soja

From India, Kochi
sojadevweb

Yes Swity,
You understood the world offers more to those who makes some fake things. But the path to truth is very hard. Only persons with strong mind and values can achieve that.
Success not come from one or two days. It may take some years to achieve.
Just read stories of famous persons such as Nelson Mandela, Ebraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, APJ Abdul Kalam, They were all the examples for their genuineness and honesty and contributed their talents positively. Their mind set are always positive.
So dear always thinks about straight path instead of curved ways to get success.
Always keep your spirit high and not take examples of fraud politicians as your role model.
Thanks
Soja

From India, Kochi
honestbutfakeexp
Hello (Cite Contribution),
Thanks for reply and thanks for your suggestions. But you are wrong.
Dont think that honest always works !!! are saying truth works.. its absolutely wrong.....in IT...
as you said my freiends also followup with this... never.. because some of them are in Project Managers position and some of them are in abroad with very reputed MNC companies...
Guys by the way.. i am happy at this moment.. some gud things worked for me again.... really its sounds good...... when i was working with my real company.. you know, i had best performer awards in my team. and nobody else had it in my team.
in below tags some one said.. kicked means you did something wrong.. no guys i have not did anything wrong... even many of my seniors still remembers me.. becuse i have done some complicated jobs..
anyways... Thanks again... be fake... nothing else.... cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Hyderabad
ranjeeb
Ashlesha, well I know it kind of hurts but without taking names and wishing to continue this discussion (lest the discussion veers into something which is not intended here) you know your truth and so do others....unfortunately though but this doesnt mean that non indians are ethical...perhaps the degree and the scale might differ.
From United States, San Francisco
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

Would just like to say that bcz we are Indians, it doesnt tag us dat we shud be dng sumthing wrong. Though there are many corrupt people but one cannot say that just bcz there are X number of people faking, i will also do dat.
we need to live by our principles and not what others do....
i feel pity for the way some people think and give excuses for being fake

From India, Mumbai
ranjeeb
Just like I said people know their own truth.....just reminds me of what emerson once said which aptly sums it all "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"....
From United States, San Francisco
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.