No Tags Found!

parietal123
I will not return immediately after my studies but after 4 yrs.Hence is this not a big issue?.
From India
parietal123
I got an Exit formaility official mail from HR where service agreement liquidation amount stated is Rs.1,00,00 but the actual amount stated in agreement is 1 lkh.What do i do now?.
From India
saswatabanerjee

If I were in your place, I would just ignore it I will wait for opinion of our seniors
From India, Mumbai
parietal123
No No...you have got me wrong,They have asked me to pay only 10,000 in the offcial mail though the actual amount is 1 lkh.It's an official mail and they have made a mistake.Shall i just pay them a dd for ten thousand?.
From India
saswatabanerjee

Ah ! Your post had a tying mistake If the amount is only 10k, it is better to pay It will make life easier in future,
From India, Mumbai
parietal123
But the actual amount the HR said was 1 lkh,but in the official mail it was stated as 1,00,00/-. I think the HR has made a mistake in the official mail.What shall i do?.
Can i given hr a dd worth 10k ,wait and watch what happens?.

From India
saswatabanerjee

Ask for a confirmation of the amount from HR
Tell them the official mail says 10,000
If they agree, then give them a cheque for the amount and settle things.
If they stick to the 1 lakh, then it makes no sense

From India, Mumbai
parietal123
is it possible to argue at the last moment that i have only 10,000 as per the offcial mail.Or can the say that it was a mistake?.
From India
saswatabanerjee

You want to risk paying them 10,000 and then seeing that they are still not releasing your documents as they want the balance 90,000 ?
Look, here on this forum we can advice you on the legality and procedure. We also talk on the ethics and what we should have done. However, the decision and its consequences are entirely on you. If you were paying me for advice, then I would have to see in details all documents and its wording and the impact on all stages. But as the things stand, you have to make your own decision. This forum has given you a lot of feedback on which you can make your choices

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.