No Tags Found!

g.krishnakumar
Subject - Re: Clarification regarding ESI member cancellation
Even if the employer increased his salary and fixed it above 15000, we need to pay contribution up to March 2013.
The coverage provision will be activated only in the month of October and April.
Actually Employer contributions comes to Rs.691.00 for 14550.00. If we are adding this amount with Remuneration
we can avoid further paper works.

From India, Cochin
vsyamprasad

Dear members,
It is ashamed on the part of HR who tries to avoid the statutory obligations with wrong means..........Just think ur self in the case of an employee give a suggestion.......now a days medical care more costly, as its a fact that whether u get a property from ur parents or not, but many of the people are prone of chronic deceases like B.P., Sugar and etc., ......for which ESIC is the best social security and as well as best insurance scheme in case of Accident........
My humble request is try to be part of the best social security scheme.....but dont try to suggest to avoid it for just to reduce ur works in the office........
with all the best............

From India, Hyderabad
g.krishnakumar
G.KRISHNA KUMAR
DEAR MEMBER,
IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF REDUCING THE PAPER WORKS OR DENYING HIM THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL SECURITY. HERE WE CANNOT ASSURE HIM THIS BENEFITS IF HE CROSS THE ESI LIMIT OF RS 15000 WITHIN ONE OR TWO MONTH. HERE THE COMMENTS ARE DONE BASED ON EARLIER DISCUSSION . MORE OVER SOME COMPANIES PROVIDING BETTER MEDICAL BENEFITS THAN ESI ORGANIZATION. eg.FACT etc.

From India, Cochin
DHZALA

Dear Member,
If you want exemption from ESIC Act,
Section 87 to 19A deal with exemption of establishment and employees from provision of the Act, "that the employees of such factory or establishment have been receiving benefits which are either substantially similar or superior to the benefits provided under the Act"
Regards,
Dashrathsinh Jhala

From India, Ahmadabad
anshul.dhiman1985@gmail.com

Dear
Every employee who's salary is more than 15000 is not covered under E.S.I and in your case the salary of Employee is 14550,so According to E.S.I.C Act 1948 the employee must be covered under E.S.I.C act and the amount that you have submitted is not returnable.
Because that amount is given to E.S.I.C authority and that amount is used in maintaining the E.S.I.C hospitals and dispensery.
The amount which was deductible is useful for the employee also.In case of Accident or any other disease the employee is getting the full utilization of the E.S.I hospital and dispensery.
Regard
Your friend

From India, Delhi
vishwas-kawde
dear sir,
my question my hotel in Maharashtra and their working only 4 employee work and i paid monthly esic but Maharashtra esic criteria is minimum requirement 20 employee for esic regisration . i have only 4 employees so i think my registraion cancelletion is possible or not . please a waiting your possitive reply

From India, Pune
korgaonkar k a

Dear ANNONYMOUS Friend,
Once you are registered means you are registered forever. You can not cancel the registration even after your employee strength falls below the threshold limit. You can cancel your registration only after closing / winding up your business permanently by giving documentary evidence to that effect.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.