No Tags Found!

hidaytulla123

Can anyone from the :Indian" TV media answer this: Why are they insensitive to the feelings of people? Bomb blasts in Bombay and a victim was being rushed into hospital and is being stopped by a mike and journalist asking about what happened? TV journalists, stop being so insensitive towards the sentiments of people. You guys only want TRP!!
Regards,
Hidaytulla Baig

From India, Brahmapur
Amandeep Bakshi
I too agree with you guyz !! I think in such a situation its really so inhuman for a person to concentrate on mere coverage of the mis-happening when each particular second can save a life.
From India, Delhi
rev408

It is their job, they are paid for that work. But it is not correct. Sometimes, media lacks mannerism.
From India, Bangalore
mathur.poornima@rediffmail.com
ya i am also agree with this. and i wish all the strength to the people who are suffering from this blast.
From India, Jaipur
boss2966

Dear Mr. Hidaytulla Baig

Nowadays running a TV Channel is so easy, with a small 10 X 10 Room. They will appoint 2 or 3 teams to cover the day to day activities in any city and repeatedly telecast the same without any feeling that it will reduce the intensity of the issue.

Earlier in 1980s an Airbus got crashed in sea, BBC was giving the news, everybody was crying after listening the news, but the picture shown was a doll was floating on the sea and no other victims image was shown.

But nowadays the media people are simply showing the vulgar (Even Bloodsheds are considered as Vulgar) scene of the incident spot and increasing their TRP Rating. If the media thinks to defame anyone they can easily make it possible with the help of graphics.

Whatever you have mentioned also a part of this type of act only. Nowadays the peoples mentality also seems to be like this and if you go with some injury, the hospital people are intereted to take statement instead of giving treatment. There are so many examples came out in media and in news. There are so many remedies also available. The Police cannot withheld a person for interrogating because of the person brought the injured to hospital. The Hospital authorities cannot deny for giving first aid to the injured because of Medico-legal Case. There is no humanity in the minds of the human. If you have money in your hand then you can get anything and if you do not have it even if you are 100% correct. If you go to court and plea, and if you succeed also, whatever you suffered will not be reverted back.

In this matter you must appreciate Pakistan, and other countries, they are not prolonging any case for years together to get the judgement. If they derive the judgement, immediately they will execute. But in India, Initially you cannot directly approach Supreme Court for any emergency cases. You have to go through district court, then high court and finally to Supreme Court, and even after cleared from Supreme court, the offender will get one more chance to apply for relief to Our President of India. But with all these procedures, the accused will obviously become old aged and his death will be natural and not a punishment. In case if he gets heart attack or any other ailment, he will get a first class treatment, which cannot be available or expected to get available even a middle class people in our country.

Media is doing their duty............ If you ask why you are disturbing the victim, you will get immediate reply. In turn you can get one more reply too, "Media is conveying the truth to the public - What is the stand by Government on this blast and accused".

Instead of camera and mike if the interviewer and camera man both joined their hands with the rescue team, then the 7 people died new may be in less number.

That's their responsibility towards the society.

Thanks for initiating a nice debate Mr. Hidaytulla Baig.

From India, Kumbakonam
Amandeep Bakshi
Mr. Bhaskar,
You've deliver the correct picture of reality by your views.
As being a responsible citizen I can understand the media's role when a tragedy takes place. Media ppl has to do their job so that rest of the country can get the true picture of the incident. But I think they shud proceed in some sensitive way on these kinds of occassions. They can silently catch the necessary graphics with facts so that their energy could not disturb the pain overthere.

From India, Delhi
hidaytulla123

Thanks to all of you for your write outs. We have to come forward But I realize and come to a conclusion that Yesterday, I was clever. So I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise. So I am changing myself." It is better to be wise than to be clever.
Regards,
Hidaytulla Baig

From India, Brahmapur
industrialhr

Yes Friends.
I agree with all you these TV channels just misusingh their independence in a country like india. On the name of news they show Stat Plus
What to say about the judicial procedures it is clear from the Jan Lok Pal that Judges and PM CEO of India may have the immunity to be corrupt i.e. Born to be corrupt
We can spend crores on kasab but not thousands on improving the sevices on ESIC.
We can make Swittzerland USA but we ourselves cant become USA.
See the young leader Rahul Gandhi who donot have the courage to utter a single word in cases like Ramdev n JAN LOKPAL. It is really a joke to see the pre election PAD YATRA drama in UP.
Still not able to understand what the the Contribution of Mr Rahul Gandhi he is doing othing for this country whatever he is doing doing for his party only. Is he going to be another Man Mohan Singh

From India, Mumbai
hidaytulla123

*Kasab dies at 85 in jail *Golmaal 27 will be released.Tushar Kapur is still unable 2 speak or act! *Sharad Pawar owns half the world *Facebook is declared a country *A Raja does a 6G scam *A Girl in Delhi travels 50 feet safely *"Lakhshwadeep cats" 2 be the 63rd team 2 join IPL *Pakistan wants Tamil Nadu.PM says that they can resolve issues by peaceful talks
From India, Brahmapur
boss2966

Dear Hidaytulla
You also might have received an SMS stating that, Saddam Hussain was hiding at his country that's why he was caught by US forces and awarded Capital Sentence. Then Osama Bin Ladan took shelter in Pakistan, hence he was caught by US Forces. If both could have taken shelter at India, by this time they could have claimed Minority Privileges, Ration Card, Voter Card, Pan Card, Passport on Various Names and even if they are in Jail also they will be given royal treatment in jail. Our government will tell that For Osama Bin Ladan Government spends 300 crores till now.
But we cannot do anything against Kasab or those involved in Mumbai Blasts held before 3 days.
Any how we are proving that we have maximum unshakable tolerance power.
Jai Hind

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.