No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

1) On wat basis have u terminated him

2) if poor performance on wat basis you assessed the performance

3) Did u give oral warning, followed written atleast twice before terminating

4) Take resignation letter from him

5) Give Relieving letter & in that mention the experience duration.

6) do not use the word Termination which is very harsh

From India, Coimbatore
jsmj

Dear all

You can use this language

This is with regards to your the separation communication dated on 30th March 2007 stating personal reasons. You are hereby relieved from your services with effect from 21st April 2007.

We wish you all best in your future endeavors.

With Best Wishes,

Regards
Hema Malhotra

From India, Delhi
tarunaindia

Hi Dear all
It seems bit unnatural but true that each n every case of termination would attract doubt on reemployement so as per Malik that should be bit pain ful for getting and landing up in next suitable job well you can argue but today's mistake of someone should not be burden for him/her for tomorrow's working.So relieving latter should be excluding wordings of terminated...
Thnx n regds

From India, Lucknow
achintyamunshi

Dear Ambersaleem,
As per the Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act,1946 every person is entitled to take service certificate(exp. certificate) at the time of dismissal,discharge or retirement. However regarding issuing relieving letter you can follow the comments of Mr. J S malick. However being a HR peson you must see that a employee career must not be spoiled. Not performing well in job doesn't mean employee only should held responsible there are so many factor involved in that, ofcourse it is a vast subject to be discussed.
regards
Achintya

From India, Mumbai
skantha

Dear
In this case you need to issue relieving letter to him even though he is terminated by u. If you dont relive him it means that he is still with your company. But while giving experience letter you can indicate his performance is not upto mark
Regards
Skantha

From India, Hyderabad
Michelleg
Hi All

Hope your doing well!!
Please help me in getting BDM's for an U.S IT staffing firm,
Please go through the requirement carefully. If you have any questions please feel free to call me to discuss further.
We require 4 BDMs for our offshore centre in HYD . More details are mentioned below.
Position: Sr. Business Development Managers
Pay: Salary + Recurring Commissions or Yearly Bonus
Number of Positions: 4 to 5
Please feel free to contact me at 9951437791
Send across your resume with below details.
Name:
Years of Exp:
Expected Salary:
Availability:
Cab Facility: YES OR NO
Thanks & Regards,
Michelle
Manager – Customer Relations
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||Ensuring Customer's Success||
|| P: 630-242-8896 ext - 310||
|| F: 847 890 6357 ||
|| www.agilees.com ||

From India, Hyderabad
White Eagle

Dear Ambersaleem,
As you mentioned that employee was terminated for poor performance. hope you had followed full and fair process.
We can not give both termination and reliving letter to one employee. As you had given termination letter to employee so question of relieving do not arise. Pls give customized letter to emp. as suggest by mallik ji.

From India, Hyderabad
surajvarma

Dear Ambersaleem
I think iam not wrong if i say that when releiving any body we should not spoil the career of the resigned employee as a HR guy. We can mention in the cloumn performance during his tenure as( Satisfactory instead of Good or very good.)
rgds
Suraj Varma

From India, Hyderabad
shiva_HRM

Dear Michelle,
This i s a thread, in which, we are discussing on relieving letter. I request you to oprost a new thread for your requirement So that can have more attention.
I could presume that you will get more in this rescission.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
ambersaleem

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL SENIORS!
Well, apparently there is difference of opinion on the topic from all your clarifications.
Though all your valuable replies are verymuch helpful, advice given by Ms. Preety Khanna, Ms. Sangeetha Dutta and Mr. Shringarika Srivastava seems more good. I hope I should go with a combination of your replies to handle such a case.
Anyways, Onceagin Thanks for all your clarifications.
Regards
Ambersaleem

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.